PG Music Home
https://youtu.be/V3In5M_f7MY

Made with BIAB 2020 for Mac
One of the Flamenco StyleS (Maybe Cadizstyle, don‘t remember)
Played with Hermanos Sanchis Lopez Flamenca negra 2012 and Fender Japan Stratocaster 1992

Critics & Questions welcome!
Have fun
Ralf
Nice feel. Well done, Ralf. Welcome to the forum. Guitars sound great, and a wonderful bed on which they lay. And I really like you used your own photos!!
Thank you a lot, Marty (?) ! I always Try to find a way of corresponding my photography with the kind of music I play ...

Now I plan a new Video about a greek Island & this will be a musical challenge ;-))

Soon I will hear & see what kind of music you play !

Many greetings from Munich Bavaria
Ralf
Nice soundtrack for the photos - that's a lot of playing, particularly liked the acoustic section - with some nice inventive lines.

Welcome to the forum.

Peter
Pretty music!! Well played!! And I've always loved black and white photos! Take care. Greg
BEAUTIFUL, I love this style of music and you've not disappointed me. Welcome to the forum Ralf, hope you make as many friends as I have over the years
Very nice tune and video. Nice guitar playing. I seem to recognize some places in the province of Cadiz. Love Spain.

Mike B.
Hi Ralf
Fine playing and equally good photography. Brought back fond memories of visiting Andalucia a few years ago.
Regards,
Leon
© PG Music Forums