PG Music Home
Posted By: Derochette Suffering-in-slaughterhouses - 08/05/20 05:04 PM
Hello the biab's members,

Suffering in slaugherhouse

Kill to survive, we have no choice but to kill in the best conditions and respect for animals, this is what we unconsciously want in the near future

I composed this little music thinking that other people in the world are working for the respect of all the life that surrounds us in the animal and plant world which we know they have feelings, sensitivity just like us.

Realtracks used
Cello apocalypse 11 real bass, real string, real drum, real guitar melody and solo
More

Eastwest piano, bells etc.

Thanks if you want to listen or to comment this track.
Dero alias JaniJackFlash

https://soundcloud.com/user-318966631/suffering-in-slaughterhouses

If you are interested my other soundtracks
https://soundcloud.com/user-318966631/tracks

Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Suffering-in-slaughterhouses - 08/05/20 08:30 PM
Kinda dark but with the title, I didn't expect it to be a happy kind of song.

Nicely done. Mix is good.
Posted By: jptjptjpt Re: Suffering-in-slaughterhouses - 08/05/20 11:43 PM
Heavy. Great for a video game or a horror movie. Good arrangement.
Posted By: TuneMonger Re: Suffering-in-slaughterhouses - 08/06/20 05:12 AM
Dark piece fits the topic well. Animals are treated like s**t in the world, from modern farming to fashion to entertainment to needless experimentation. Someday the world will realize this, and there will be change. Let's have some lyrics on this subject for your next one! (I"ve written an animal rights song, I need to find a singer for it).
Posted By: Derochette Re: Suffering-in-slaughterhouses - 08/06/20 09:00 AM
It gives me pleasure to have some comments on this music made mainly with biab realtracks except for the intro ornaments and the reinforcement of the melody by vst piano and bells. The 1st part, I used the cello which supports the sadness. In the second part the lead guitar brings the rebellion side to this state of affairs

thanks to
Guitarhacker
Jptjptjpt

Special mention to TuneMonger for his testimony.
I have never recorded my voice on a biab composition. I am Belgian and French speaking and it is difficult for me to write poems but if members could submit some poems to me, I could maybe try to bring my voice to my musical compositions

Again thank you to you and more on your songs.
The level of your compositions is so high that I hesitate sometimes to make a comment other than nice or well done.
But maybe it's a mistake on my part

Friendly
Dero alias JaniJackFlash

Posted By: floyd jane Re: Suffering-in-slaughterhouses - 08/06/20 10:13 AM
Dero,

A good combination of metal and cello. Nice pumping bass and solid drums. The solo guitar is well done.

Good mix.

fj
Posted By: Scott C Re: Suffering-in-slaughterhouses - 08/06/20 06:25 PM
Cool tune
Posted By: Robertkc Re: Suffering-in-slaughterhouses - 08/06/20 07:39 PM
Dero,
I`m a sucker for that cello apocalypse style and you pace it nicely with the guitar really taking things up at an appropriate moment.
I`m with you on your feelings on animal treatment...no Amazon-raised beef patties for me!

Robert
Posted By: Derochette Re: Suffering-in-slaughterhouses - 08/07/20 04:45 PM
thanks to

Floyd Jane
Scott c

and special thenks to
Robertkc
who shares my life values

I'm glad this theme catches your attention. I only post on this site compositions made with biab on this forum. Biab has very good realtracks but should develop a lot of tracks in styles other than jazz which is really privileged. A lot of orchestral arrangements with soft variations should be done because they would allow to have a musical color in a majority of styles.

Friendly

Dero13 alias JaniJackFlash
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Suffering-in-slaughterhouses - 08/08/20 07:55 PM
Very well done Mr. Flash!! The music is really well conceived and executed! Different use of BIAB than we usually hear. Great job!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Derochette Re: Suffering-in-slaughterhouses - 08/09/20 09:44 AM
Hi Greg,

I thank you for your passage and your comment on my soundtrack. I appreciate.

Best regard
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Suffering-in-slaughterhouses - 08/09/20 12:57 PM
That is a great use of RT's in choice and mix.

Very effective use of the solo RT.

And it has a cinematic feel in a dark almost ominous fashion.

We like it! And, incidentally, we have eaten a plant based diet for the last 18 years. Irrespective of how "humanely" they might be slaughtered we have zero desire to eat them.

Well done.

J&B
Posted By: Derochette Re: Suffering-in-slaughterhouses - 08/09/20 01:20 PM
Hi Janice and Bud,

Thank you for being on this composition which is close to my heart because I am to defend everything that lives and I cannot stand that humans do not respect others because often the so-called intelligent humans can crush everything in their path. At present, scientific research sheds light on what some consider the so-called inferior beings and we discover that they experience feelings and know pain and empathy just like humans.

Best regard

Posted By: TuneMonger Re: Suffering-in-slaughterhouses - 08/09/20 08:26 PM
It's so great to read that others here on the forum are vegan or veg! I usually don't bring it up because I find people think it's weird. I haven't eaten any animal in 37 years!

As I mentioned, I have written a vegan song, but I need a singer who can belt rock WHO IS A VEGAN! I can't see having a meat eater sing this song. If anyone knows of one, hook me up. I will pay the singer. Of course, then, I will post the song here on the showcase.
© PG Music Forums