PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. Night Train - 08/17/20 10:36 AM
hi this was created by medalist in biab me on guitar all instruments were changed all midi notes came from biab then to be finish in bandlab. i used velvet, sweetcase ep, session drummer, Rapture, Synthmaster Rapture pro Style is PTRIO8S.STY (Medium Pop Piano Trio)
Style MIDI Instruments are : Fretless Elec. Bass (36), Electric Piano (5), Pad-Warm (Slow) (90),
MIDI Drums :1 Standard Drum Kit (1) !!! and sweetcase ep is free by the way!! https://soundcloud.com/f-m-m/night-train Thanks for listening and comments Eric
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Re: Night Train - 08/17/20 06:18 PM
Eric,
Cool acid jazz tune. Listens well. Guitar sits nicely with electronica.
Comments. The intro caught me by surprise or the lack of it. If you do not want intro bars, perhaps volume envelope? I think it starts to abrupt. Thank you for sharing!

Misha.
Posted By: jptjptjpt Re: Night Train - 08/17/20 07:10 PM
Beautiful guitar playing. Nice use of BIAB. Not sure what you did but it turned out nicely.
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Night Train - 08/18/20 10:32 AM
Hi Misha thanks for commenting yeah I see what you mean thanks for the heads up Eric
Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm Re: Night Train - 08/18/20 04:14 PM
Now that's a sweet sound. Don't know how you did it, but I like it. Besides your guitar, I love that little piano bit.
Posted By: Scott C Re: Night Train - 08/19/20 10:53 AM
Very cool piece Eric. Loved that piano. Your guitar was excellent. Some very cool phrasing and as always your signature tone was excellent as well
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Night Train - 08/19/20 11:50 AM
hi jptjptipt thanks for the kind words and listening eric
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Night Train - 08/20/20 03:42 PM
That was a great listen Eric.

We enjoyed your playing and the cool little piano interlude.

Excellent!

J&B
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Night Train - 08/23/20 08:37 PM
Fun and exciting little tune!! Very nice playing Eric!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Night Train - 08/26/20 12:20 PM
thanks Ezekiel's storm for taking time to listen and comments Eric
Posted By: PeterF Re: Night Train - 08/26/20 09:17 PM
Eric

Very nice, and some lovely playing throughout.

Enjoyed it.

Peter
Posted By: Al-David Re: Night Train - 08/27/20 02:05 PM
Hi Peter,

Your stellar arrangement and musicianship are always a treat for the ears. I like this one as much as any of the others, probably a little more. Excellent production ... a little different from what we usually hear. I think it lies somewhere between Acid Jazz and NuJazz. Regardless, it's a great listen. thoroughly enjjoyed it. I have a great appreciation for your talent.

Wishing you well. Be safe ...

Alan
Posted By: MarioD Re: Night Train - 08/27/20 09:07 PM
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Peter,

Your stellar arrangement and musicianship are always a treat for the ears. I like this one as much as any of the others, probably a little more. Excellent production ... a little different from what we usually hear. I think it lies somewhere between Acid Jazz and NuJazz. Regardless, it's a great listen. thoroughly enjjoyed it. I have a great appreciation for your talent.

Wishing you well. Be safe ...

Alan

I agree. That is one sweet sounding axe you have under your fingers, but of course those fingers make it talk! Very nice touch using the piano.

This may be your best to date.
Posted By: Frankp Re: Night Train - 08/27/20 10:29 PM
Great guitar tone and playing. Nice arrangement, composition and mix. A joy to listen too. And did I mention great guitar tone and playing.
Posted By: dcuny Re: Night Train - 08/28/20 04:04 AM
Jumps past the intro and right into the song.

Great sound, love the lead guitar. Piano break gives it good balance.

smile
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Night Train - 09/01/20 12:24 PM
hi Scott thanks for taking time to listen and comments Eric
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Night Train - 09/07/20 01:15 PM
thanks for the kind words and comments eric
Posted By: rayc Re: Night Train - 09/08/20 09:05 AM
Always an enjoyable selection of licks n delay. I did half expect to hear Mr. Brown do an intro.

Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Night Train - 09/15/20 03:15 PM
Thanks for listening and kind words Eric
© PG Music Forums