PG Music Home
Discover your new favorite song and be inspired when you shuffle through the UPDATED Band-in-a-Box® Radio, with 340+ original Band-in-a-Box® songs written and recorded by program users just like you!

We've organized these songs by playlist:
  • Country / EZ Listening / Folk (2 Playlists!)
  • Rock / Pop / Blues (2 Playlists!)
  • Jazz / Latin

Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Radio on our website at www.pgmusic.com/bbradio.htm, or head directly to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio SoundCloud channel!

All of the songs you'll hear on Band-in-a-Box® Radio are songs that have been posted to SoundCloud and then shared to our User Showcase Forum.

Don't have a SoundCloud account? Click here to get started, and begin sharing your own Band-in-a-Box® projects with other users on our User Showcase Forum - we'd love to hear them!
Thanks for doing that! It’s a great resource to refer friends and/or folks interested in BiaB to. We look forward to some shuffling smile

J&B
Posted By: Icelander Re: We've Updated Band-in-a-Box® Radio! - 09/15/20 08:38 PM
Hmmm... here I had put in my 2-cents of comments, that were not just some mindless 'praise & pat on the back', shall we say - and it got erased?! shocked

Nice! smirk
Posted By: Robertkc Re: We've Updated Band-in-a-Box® Radio! - 09/17/20 12:12 PM
Hmmm for me too, or OUCH! to be exact:every one of my songs removed from the new improved playlist and not a single Spirit Level song included...I guess we aren`t radio friendly!

Robert
Don't worry if you don't see your older songs in the BB Radio - we will be updating the BB Radio more frequently, to keep things fresh!

Want to see one of your songs on the next playlist? Learn about posting your request here.
© PG Music Forums