PG Music Home
Posted By: AudioWorks Let The Song Play - Bear Valley Brown - 09/23/20 03:07 PM
https://www.boomplay.com/songs/40824590?from=
https://www.boomplay.com/albums/14114471

I use BNAB Audiophile Edition for the drums (so long drum machine) and bass. I do play the bass so at times I add to a BNAB part so it plays what I want to hear. I export the tracks into Adobe Audition @24/48 and then do the vocals and fill in the other parts so they play what I want to hear. I do have a Roland Ready Strat that makes the extra parts a breeze to fill in! The styles I use are of my own creation. Sometimes using a part from a different style that works rhythmically in the song of another style. I also like to freeze a track using one style and then load another style (keeping the other track) for a new twist to any style I choose. This is the title track from my first Bear Valley Brown release. The entire album, Let The Song Play, was created with BNAB. Thanks
Listened to the first track......very good sounding track....nice production! I like your voice but it is somewhat buried in the mix. Feels like there's a bit too much competition for the ear.....everything kind of up front. Nice stuff! Take care. Greg
Posted By: rayc Re: Let The Song Play - Bear Valley Brown - 09/27/20 05:44 AM
Sorry AudioWorks,
I don't do the album listening thing until I know your music and such like.
Posted By: AudioWorks Re: Let The Song Play - Bear Valley Brown - 09/29/20 10:57 AM
Thanks for the reply. That could be a good reason to have someone else mix my songs. I've been in the recording business for many years and I can still hear the members of the band all wanting to hear more of the part they did. Think it's worth a remix?
Posted By: AudioWorks Re: Let The Song Play - Bear Valley Brown - 09/29/20 11:05 AM
Originally Posted By: rayc
Sorry AudioWorks,
I don't do the album listening thing until I know your music and such like.

Sorry rayc, you seem to be in a hard place...Let The Song Play, might help you're day! Never hurts to try something new! Hope things get better.
© PG Music Forums