PG Music Home
Posted By: cubanpete Betty - 09/26/20 09:03 PM
Hi, this one I finished yesterday. Not sure what inspired me but I just had fun. One have to have that especially nowadays that we cannot go anywhere being recognized, looking like bank robbers. Anyway, I give you:https://www.reverbnation.com/cubanpete7/song/32146438-betty

Style is _MISTNYC.STY (Misty New York City Modern Jazz ) somewhat modified.

RealTracks in style: 776:Bass, Acoustic, PopWaltz Ev 085
RealTracks in style: 2191:Piano, Electric, Rhythm JazzWaltz Sw 110
RealTracks in song: 2397:Sax, Tenor, Soloist JazzWaltzEric Sw 110
RealTracks in song: 3193:Guitar, Electric, Soloist WaltzMellowBrent Ev 120
RealDrums [in Song:ModJazzLatin^01-a:Blastix, Ride, b:Snare, Ride

Enjoy!

Mike B.
Posted By: rayc Re: Betty - 09/27/20 06:15 AM
Hello Mike - a bit of an odd start with those stops in the 1st couple of bars. They make more sense further into the song though.Still a little odd when no instrument carries across the space. When the drums or something else carries on it make perfect sense and is cool.
Nice.
Posted By: Derochette Re: Betty - 09/27/20 04:53 PM
Hi Cubanpete,

It is true that it is unusual these stops because unconsciously we continue the melody. But it's interesting and original.
Ps: I did not find my post on your previous composition, I had to make a wrong move.

Best regard
Dero13
alias JaniJackFlash
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Betty - 09/27/20 05:16 PM
Thanks Ray and Dero for listening. Yes, I have to look, I thought that I had carried the drums in al the stops but somehow it went silent too, I might have to edit that.

Cheers

Mike B.
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Betty - 09/29/20 06:06 PM
Man, that sax and guitar work together like a couple of well seasoned session guys.

EXCELLENT!!

J&B
Posted By: Tano Music Re: Betty - 09/30/20 09:44 AM
You got me with the very first two-chord phrase, and kept me interested all the way through. Loved the chord pattern and the overall band mix. Great work!
Posted By: CaptainMoto Re: Betty - 09/30/20 12:17 PM
Pretty interesting.
Sounds like "Betty" has lots to say.
© PG Music Forums