PG Music Home
Posted By: Rick Hansen MajicSpell ending song of the series - 10/15/20 01:59 PM
Finished out the collection "Music for a restless planet" with "It's All For You". I tried to wrap up the three parts with a uplifting tone but still keeping in the relaxing mode. Anyway, I said I'd post it when it was all done so here it is. Thank you all for the encouragement along the way.

I started out with 'PNOMOOD.STY" and ended up with this 24 track beast...

It's All For You

https://soundcloud.com/rick-hansen-170345161/its-all-for-you

(MajicSpell.com has all 3 in proper order, all written and composed in BIB.)
Posted By: EdZ314 Re: MajicSpell ending song of the series - 10/15/20 05:45 PM
This track is a rich and deep composition with a lot of energy. It's quite impressive that you were able to write and compose this in BIAB. It has the sound of something that would be used as a relaxing demo track for a popular music production tool - big and wide and with lots going on in the mix. You did a real nice job with the panning - that was quite noticeable. The articulation and detail in the instrument sounds (I think I hear a harp?) are excellent. There's a really sweet chord change at 1:31. I'm a bit surprised by the cheering and clapping sounds in the second half though - is that supposed to represent a live audience or is it intended to convey joy or celebration?

Very well done, interesting, refreshing and engaging throughout.
Posted By: CaptainMoto Re: MajicSpell ending song of the series - 10/15/20 08:44 PM
My BP had just started to drop until you came in with something heavy around 46 seconds.
Then you took me for an uplifting ride, dropped me off in fantasy land and slammed the door.

Interesting emotional journey
Posted By: Rick Hansen Re: MajicSpell ending song of the series - 10/15/20 09:36 PM
Ed, I wanted to leave the listener with an upswelling virtual moment hence I leaned on the crowd a bit. To Much? Cap, HaHa sounds like it did exactly what I wanted it to do. Thanks for the smile.

Rick
© PG Music Forums