PG Music Home
Posted By: Crossroads New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/20/20 11:24 AM

Hi y’all,

first of all I want to thank you, also on Maha’s behalf, once again for your good wishes and your understanding - we appreciate them more than you might imagine.

Like I wrote there won’t be many contributions to the forum this year - this one took many months to accomplish and we were lucky that Maha had some better days a couple of weeks ago, so she could do the mixing and appear in two smal scenes in the video. I’m afraid it might take quite some time before she’ll be able to go on with all that.

Maybe I will post one or two earlier songs/videos, but I’ll have to check them first wether or not they’re good enough for your ears end eyes.

As to ‘Heck, I Was Just Dreaming’: Got the idea to write a Chuck Berry hommage when Janice & Bud & Peter poblished a song using the Chuck Berry style - I think it was C. C. Rider.

I’ve been a huge Chuck Berry fan ever since - in fact I’m pretty sure it was him resp. his marvellous songs that lit my fire of love for Rock ‘n’ Roll and guitar playing in general.

And I still think that he was one of the greatest story tellers of them all - lyrics like ‘Too Much Monkey Business’ are immortal, aren’t they...

So here’s my humble attempt to bring the names of 51 great Chuck Berry tunes into a (more or less) reasonable order.

Video on YouTube (with lyrics)

Video on my website (with lyrics)

Audio on SoundCloud

Hope y’all gonna have some fun listening and watching even in times like these that stifle any laughter for so many reasons whenever you switch on your TV.

Take good care,

Stefan

========================================

Musical data:

Bass: RT 2149 (New Orleans Boogie)
Piano: RT 2151 (New Orleans Boogie)
Guitar 1: RT 1718 (Texas Blues Rock)
Drums: Written in MIDI played by MTPowerDrums

Vocals: Me
Guitar solos: Me (Fender Strat Jeff Beck Signature, Vox VT 20

Like always designed in Band-in-a-box and worked out in RealBand.

Maha mixed the thing using Reaper for the first time. Also for the first time she used one or two CLA plug-ins. I really admire her for having the will to accomplish the song despite being ill. She tried to keep the sound rougher than usual - my tinnitus ears are completely satisfied with it. Thank you so much, honey - whatever you do: I love it!
Posted By: CaptainMoto Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/20/20 12:46 PM
GREAT!>>>>>>>>SUPER>>>>>>>>>>FANTASTIC!

On a scale of 1-10, that was a 25!

Your talent is amazing, so creative.
Glad to see Maha participating.

You must have an unlimited wardrobe budget, the costumes where great.

I really enjoyed that.

You made my day.

Thanks,
moto
Posted By: floyd jane Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/20/20 04:06 PM
Stefan,

A very clever write.
Great use of BIAB.
Nice guitar work.
Another AMAZING video.
Maha's mix is excellent.

Great entertainment.

fj
Posted By: Al-David Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/20/20 06:18 PM
Hi Stefan ...

Floyd beat me to the punch ... said pretty much what I was thinking. He just said it better than i would have.

You're not just a songer/songwriter.musician ... you're a world-class entertainer. You've never posted anything I didn't think was fabulous. And this one is so good!

Before I moved from St. Louis about 10 years ago, I lived across the highway from Chuck Berry ... about 4KM between us. (That's 2 1/2 miles). We actually lived in Wentzville, Missouri ... a western suburb of St. Louis. When I was still playing in a band, he dropped in and sat in with us 4 or 5 times over a period of about 3 years.

You perfectly captured the CB sound! That was an amazing video and fantastic song. Loved every second of it!

Also, it was so nice to see Maha well enough to participate. Di and I think of the two of you everyday. We send our best and most special wishes to her. You already know my thoughts about you're deteriorating eyesight.

Wishing everything good for both of you. Take care and be safe ...

Alan
Posted By: Deej56 Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/20/20 10:23 PM
Stefan,

Well, that was a ton of fun! An awesome idea wonderfully executed in all respects . . . and I can only imagine the amount of work that went into this. It shows. Everything about it was top notch. Simply outstanding!

My best to you both!

Deej
Posted By: PeterF Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/21/20 02:49 AM
Stefan

That was stunning. Brilliant video, clever concept and superbly produced.

The Chuck Berry guitar playing throughout was superb, inventive and right on the money.

Loved the lyric idea and execution.

Peter
Posted By: Birchwood Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/21/20 08:18 AM
Hi Stefan,

I had the honour of watching this marvellous video and your song before, but this one is even better than that one.
You did a tremendous job! I know what time and effort it had cost Maha and you to get it all how you wanted it to be, but -WOW- what a good video you both made! All those funny things in it. You have to watch it severall times and still you have missed something.

When you placed your latest post I was afraid this video wouldn't come in the Forum, but luckily you have to say goodbye about a dozen times before you really do. And even then I'm not sure.

Give Maha my best wishes,
We'll talk again,
Hans
Nice work! Loved the video, and the song was great too. Thought the mixing job was 100%, and the guitar work stood out a lot also. Thanks for sharing smile
Posted By: Bawb Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/21/20 03:12 PM
Hi Stephan,

It's really cool how you managed to assemble this Chuck Berry collage. Anything that hearkens back to a simpler time always feels like a more enjoyable listen for me. Thanks for posting.
Posted By: Scott C Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/21/20 10:56 PM
Tens all around. Loved the tune and another very cool video. Love your work.
Posted By: rayc Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/22/20 08:26 AM
PURE FUN and some excellent Berry n more riffing...extremely well done.

I did a tribute to Brian Wilson building a lyric on Beach Boy.Wilson lyrical snippets and titles. I even did it in mono - but had to remix it to stereo as NO ONE wanted to hear mono. Philistines!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-oL9YQQ3mc&ab_channel=raycochrane
It was in the days of dead simple vids for me.

This song AND video represent a major effort - Maha did a brilliant job.
Fun, rockin', fun and also a good brain tease trying to match titles to the songs in my head.
My fave Berry album is a Chess remaster 2 x CD thing at present...really good sound and Johnny Johnson can be heard pretty clearly in them.
EXCELLENT
Stefan,

It's so good to have you back even though it may only be in measured quantities.

I was having some withdrawal symptoms without any of your videos. Now I have my fix.

You sure have the dancing moves. eek Love your Berry-style guitar playing.
Posted By: Leon1 Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/23/20 12:21 AM
Hi Stefan
Love the video. You did an amazing job getting all those titles into the very clever lyrics. Excellent vocal and the guitar work is brilliant.
Regards,
Leon
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/23/20 08:54 AM
Hello Moto (that's what my smartphone says, whenever I re-start it...),

well, YOU made MY day - thanks a lot for your fantastic comment.

All the best,

Stefan
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/23/20 08:58 AM
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Stefan,

A very clever write.
Great use of BIAB.
Nice guitar work.
Another AMAZING video.
Maha's mix is excellent.

Great entertainment.

fj

Hi Floyd,

thank you so much, Floyd, for your uplifting comment. I passed your compliment on the mix which really made her day.

Hope you're doing alright in the sunshine state (which is on our news far more often than our own states these days),

Stay well,

Stefan
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/23/20 09:04 AM
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Stefan ...

Floyd beat me to the punch ... said pretty much what I was thinking. He just said it better than i would have.

You're not just a songer/songwriter.musician ... you're a world-class entertainer. You've never posted anything I didn't think was fabulous. And this one is so good!

Before I moved from St. Louis about 10 years ago, I lived across the highway from Chuck Berry ... about 4KM between us. (That's 2 1/2 miles). We actually lived in Wentzville, Missouri ... a western suburb of St. Louis. When I was still playing in a band, he dropped in and sat in with us 4 or 5 times over a period of about 3 years.

You perfectly captured the CB sound! That was an amazing video and fantastic song. Loved every second of it!

Also, it was so nice to see Maha well enough to participate. Di and I think of the two of you everyday. We send our best and most special wishes to her. You already know my thoughts about you're deteriorating eyesight.

Wishing everything good for both of you. Take care and be safe ...

Alan

Hi Alan, if your intention was making me blush: success. You're far too kind, thank you so much for that heck of a comment. Maha and I are so glad that Di and you enjoy our stuff ...

Unbelievable: I know someone who played with Chuck Berry? Several times? I guess that must have been very exciting!

Please give Di a huge hug - all the best to you both.

Take good care of each other,

Stefan

PS: Have you yet moved into your new home?
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/23/20 09:06 AM
Originally Posted By: Deej56
Stefan,

Well, that was a ton of fun! An awesome idea wonderfully executed in all respects . . . and I can only imagine the amount of work that went into this. It shows. Everything about it was top notch. Simply outstanding!

My best to you both!

Deej

Hi Deej,

thank you so much, Maha and I really appreciate your positive comment a lot and we're happy you enjoyed watching and listening.

All the best, stay healthy,

Stefan
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/23/20 08:22 PM
Stefan & Maha

Wow! The amount of love and labor put into this! Totally fun to listen and to watch. Packed to the top with creativity and humor. Damn, you solved one hell of a word puzzle smile
Excellent playing and production.., just cool stuff in a raw. I think CB would approve it! Thank you for sharing. Stay well and take good care of Maha.

Misha.
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/24/20 10:45 AM
Originally Posted By: PeterF
Stefan

That was stunning. Brilliant video, clever concept and superbly produced.

The Chuck Berry guitar playing throughout was superb, inventive and right on the money.

Loved the lyric idea and execution.

Peter

Hi Peter,

glad to read that you enjoyed the thing - thanks a lot for your kind comment. I'm a bit proud that you liked the guitar parts.

Take care,

Stefan
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/24/20 11:02 AM
Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Stefan,

I had the honour of watching this marvellous video and your song before, but this one is even better than that one.
You did a tremendous job! I know what time and effort it had cost Maha and you to get it all how you wanted it to be, but -WOW- what a good video you both made! All those funny things in it. You have to watch it severall times and still you have missed something.

When you placed your latest post I was afraid this video wouldn't come in the Forum, but luckily you have to say goodbye about a dozen times before you really do. And even then I'm not sure.

Give Maha my best wishes,
We'll talk again,
Hans

Hi Hans,

thanks a lot for those very kind words you found for the song / video.

Yes, due to Mahas illness I don't think there will be anything new in the near future. One video we started to work on already in 2019 is waiting for her to act in the missing scenes; the video recording of another one (starring the usual suspects) had been scheduled for February but that session had to be cancelled because of the first Corona wave and old farts like us didn't want to take any risk. And the respective song is also waiting for Maha to get back to the computer again, too.

Unlike you who seems to be coming up with a new great song every week, I feel pretty empty... But whenever I manage to assenble a new video you will be the first to have a look at it (which is not an honour as you wrote, but pretty normal,because we're friends.)

Take good care

Stefan
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/24/20 11:04 AM
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Nice work! Loved the video, and the song was great too. Thought the mixing job was 100%, and the guitar work stood out a lot also. Thanks for sharing smile

Thanks a lot, Deyik, I'm glad you liked it. Maha was delighted to hear that you liked her mix.

Kind regards and best wishes to the entire staff,

Stefan

Set the piano on fire and exit the stage!

That was wonderfully creatively cool!

You two looked great.

Love those moves!

Time to revisit the Chuck B library -- think we'll start with Ray's suggestion. BTW, all arguments aside we've always thought Chuck B was THE first rock star because, hey, you gotta play an electric guitar to earn that mantle.

Take EVERY accolade that has already been mentioned and apply a big J&B ditto to it!

Just plain ole fun.

J&B
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/25/20 01:17 PM
Originally Posted By: Bawb
Hi Stephan,

It's really cool how you managed to assemble this Chuck Berry collage. Anything that hearkens back to a simpler time always feels like a more enjoyable listen for me. Thanks for posting.

Hi Bawb,

thanks a lot for your nice comment; I really appreciate it a lot. Being almost 70 years old you won't be surprised to hear that my mu ;-)))

All the best,

Stefan
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/25/20 01:19 PM
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Tens all around. Loved the tune and another very cool video. Love your work.

Hi Scott,

I really appreciate the very kind words you found for our stuff - thanks a lot.

Take care,

Stefan
Cool Chuck Berry mashup.........lots of pieces with the Chuck Berry spirit!! He was huge, and such a unique writer/performer......definitely worth this great tribute Stefan!!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/26/20 12:04 PM
Originally Posted By: rayc
PURE FUN and some excellent Berry n more riffing...extremely well done.

I did a tribute to Brian Wilson building a lyric on Beach Boy.Wilson lyrical snippets and titles. I even did it in mono - but had to remix it to stereo as NO ONE wanted to hear mono. Philistines!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-oL9YQQ3mc&ab_channel=raycochrane
It was in the days of dead simple vids for me.

This song AND video represent a major effort - Maha did a brilliant job.
Fun, rockin', fun and also a good brain tease trying to match titles to the songs in my head.
My fave Berry album is a Chess remaster 2 x CD thing at present...really good sound and Johnny Johnson can be heard pretty clearly in them.
EXCELLENT

Hi Ray,

I'm working my way through the expressions of thanks - please excuse the delay.

Well, that was a very uplifting and supportive comment you made - thanks an awful lot; I'm really glad you liked it. Knownng that it's hard to hide even the slightest faults from your Spock ears Maha was extremely delighted when I told her that even you found that she had done a brilliant job on the mix. Hope so badly that she will be able to go on letting my songs shine again not so far from now.

Well, well - I have to admit: You were way ahead of me. And I was so sure that no-one had ever had that idea before... But what the heck: Your Brian Wilson / Beach Boys tribute really deserved the like i added on YouTube - very cool!

With the Beach Boys it's like with some other bands: I started to really dig them as much as I do now long after they had their best times. I remember that I saw a BB concert on TV on a saturday afternoon decades ago when I was in a terrible mood. It took just two or three songs and I was toe-tapping and feeling good. From my recent point of view that is something very special and precious - making technically good music that can also lift people up. Al de Meola never did ;-)))...

Stay safe,

Stefan
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/26/20 12:10 PM
Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
Stefan,

It's so good to have you back even though it may only be in measured quantities.

I was having some withdrawal symptoms without any of your videos. Now I have my fix.

You sure have the dancing moves. eek Love your Berry-style guitar playing.

Dear Scott,

withdrawal symptoms smile - that was really so nice of you ! I'm glad you liked the fix - made me think if there's a possibility to expand it to a vaccination one day (I know I should claim that it will be ready by next week)...

Thank you so very much, Scott - I really did appreciate every single word you wrote.

Stay healthy,

Stefan
Everybody has already used most of the adverbs, adjectives, pronouns and superlatives so........

I will simply say, MAN I LIKE THIS. Probably my favorite from you so far.
Posted By: TuneMonger Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/27/20 03:30 AM
Video of the Year!!!

Our Father of St. Louis approves!

And so do I!
Wow, I can't even begin to imagine how much time it took to put this together, the video is just so well done! Just pure entertainment. Great seeing Maha in there too.

The song itself stands on it's own for any fans of rock and roll or Chuck Berry. A lot of those song titles are ones I didn't know to be honest, very clever how you incorporated them.

And you nailed his style too of course, all those double stops that he was famous for.

Enjoyed very much Stefan and Maha, and I wish you two nothing but the best.
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/27/20 06:26 AM
Thanks a lot, Leon. I was happy to read that you seem to have had a good time watching and listening. Your very kind and supportive comments are always most appreciated.

Stay safe,

Stefan
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/27/20 06:56 AM
Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Stefan & Maha

Wow! The amount of love and labor put into this! Totally fun to listen and to watch. Packed to the top with creativity and humor. Damn, you solved one hell of a word puzzle smile
Excellent playing and production.., just cool stuff in a raw. I think CB would approve it! Thank you for sharing. Stay well and take good care of Maha.

Misha.

Dear Misha,

I'm really glad we met your sense of humor again - thank you so much for your very kind and supportive comment.

Yes, it was quite some work - up to that point I hadn't been aware that there are databases that can supply you with the most detailed info about any artist and every single one of their songs I think without them I would have failed. For instance, I had not known that CB released a couple of songs under different song names. And although I knew that he had released a ton of songs during that long career the real number did surprised me,

You wondered how I had pictured you in the past... Well, less good looking (hope that makes your day cool )

Thanks again and all the very best,

Stefan
Posted By: Ghostgum Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/27/20 07:41 AM
Awesome, amazing talent. I stand in awe smile
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/29/20 07:12 AM
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud

Set the piano on fire and exit the stage!

That was wonderfully creatively cool!

You two looked great.

Love those moves!

Time to revisit the Chuck B library -- think we'll start with Ray's suggestion. BTW, all arguments aside we've always thought Chuck B was THE first rock star because, hey, you gotta play an electric guitar to earn that mantle.

Take EVERY accolade that has already been mentioned and apply a big J&B ditto to it!

Just plain ole fun.

J&B

Hi Janice, hi Bud,

again that was a very fine and kind comment - thanks a lot. You know that I appreciate your opinions (as well as you both as persons) a lot. Maha says 'Thank you', too.

And also thanks for your comment on YouTube.

We'll stay in contact - stay safe and healthy,

Stefan
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/29/20 07:16 AM
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Cool Chuck Berry mashup.........lots of pieces with the Chuck Berry spirit!! He was huge, and such a unique writer/performer......definitely worth this great tribute Stefan!!! Take care. Greg

Thanks a lot, Greg, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Oh yes, Chuck was outstanding in so many aspects, and I think most of us owe a lot to him (even if they may not be aware of it).

All the best,

Stefan
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/29/20 07:20 AM
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Everybody has already used most of the adverbs, adjectives, pronouns and superlatives so........

I will simply say, MAN I LIKE THIS. Probably my favorite from you so far.

And believe me, Herb: I sure liked your HUGE comment. Thanks a lot for your supportive and upliftig CAPS.

Take care,

Stefan
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/29/20 07:30 AM
Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Video of the Year!!!

Our Father of St. Louis approves!

And so do I!

Hi TuneMonger,

video of the year? That sounds really great. Especially as it got already 57 views which I think is not bad for a video without a single cat starring... grin

Seriously: Thanks a lot for that great comment (and the Father's andyour approval, of course)- I'll be fully satisfied if at least some peole enjoy our stuff.

All the best

Stefan
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/29/20 09:31 AM
The videos you guys make are the most entertaining works of art, Stefan & Maha. So happy to have another. Amazing show from start to finish. Chuck has always been my favorite lyricist, and your tribute is on that caliber. Wonderfully done. Thanks, and take care!
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/31/20 01:04 PM
Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Wow, I can't even begin to imagine how much time it took to put this together, the video is just so well done! Just pure entertainment. Great seeing Maha in there too.

The song itself stands on it's own for any fans of rock and roll or Chuck Berry. A lot of those song titles are ones I didn't know to be honest, very clever how you incorporated them.

And you nailed his style too of course, all those double stops that he was famous for.

Enjoyed very much Stefan and Maha, and I wish you two nothing but the best.

Hi Dave,

I'm a bit belated - please excuse me for that.

Like always we were especially glad to read your fabulous comment, thanks a lot. It's always great to read that you enjoyed our stuff, and I did like the fact that you (as a really admirable guitarist) liked what I played and noticed those double-stops.

Have a pleasant sunday and keep on taking care,

Stefan
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/31/20 01:07 PM
Originally Posted By: Ghostgum
Awesome, amazing talent. I stand in awe smile

Hi ghostgum,

blush well, of course it hadn't been our intention to make people stand in awe - we're just more than happy, if they enjoy watching and listening.

Thank you so much for your kind comment and stay well,

Stefan
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 10/31/20 01:12 PM
Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
The videos you guys make are the most entertaining works of art, Stefan & Maha. So happy to have another. Amazing show from start to finish. Chuck has always been my favorite lyricist, and your tribute is on that caliber. Wonderfully done. Thanks, and take care!

Hi Marty,

thank you so very much for your very kind and very special comment - we really appreciate it a lot. Nice to read that you like and enjoy our stuff. I totally agree with what you wrote about Chuck - he had an astounding career and he really did deserve it!

Stay well and have a pleasant sunday,

Stefan,
Stephan, I can't imagine how much time you spent putting this together. First of all, your video work is light years beyond anything else being put up here on this forum! That's not to knock anybody else's work, it's just the truth in my opinion! Next the song itself, the production, write , performance etc. are exceptional!! Much respect from me concerning your work! It has been enjoyed and appreciated by me! take care, T
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 11/03/20 11:41 AM
Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Stephan, I can't imagine how much time you spent putting this together. First of all, your video work is light years beyond anything else being put up here on this forum! That's not to knock anybody else's work, it's just the truth in my opinion! Next the song itself, the production, write , performance etc. are exceptional!! Much respect from me concerning your work! It has been enjoyed and appreciated by me! take care, T

Hi Torrey,

if your intention was to makemy face turn into something like a tomato, you were absolutely successful ! Thank you very, very much for those very kind and supportive words. U'm glad you enjoyed watching and listening - no doubt that you belong to those whose opinion is most important to me !

Hope everything is alright with you and your family - take good care of each other,

Stefan
Posted By: TexasFrets Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 11/21/20 06:13 AM
Great song. Loved it. Amazing video. Excellent mix.
Posted By: edshaw Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 11/21/20 09:56 AM
Spectacular, Stefan.
Posted By: Derochette Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 11/21/20 10:59 AM
Hello Crossroads,

Amazing video. Composition well done and perfect mix. It is very pleasant and it makes us feel happy. Low hat.

Kindly regard

Dero13
alias JaniJackFlash
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 11/25/20 05:12 AM
Originally Posted By: TexasFrets
Great song. Loved it. Amazing video. Excellent mix.

Thanks a lot, TexasFrets - glad you enjoyed the song and the video.

Take care,

Stefan
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 11/25/20 05:14 AM
Originally Posted By: edshaw
Spectacular, Stefan.

Thanks a lot, Ed, I really appreciate your kind comment.

Kind regards,

Stefan
Posted By: Crossroads Re: New Video: Heck, I Was Just Dreaming - 11/25/20 05:15 AM
Originally Posted By: Derochette
Hello Crossroads,

Amazing video. Composition well done and perfect mix. It is very pleasant and it makes us feel happy. Low hat.

Kindly regard

Dero13
alias JaniJackFlash

Thank you so much for your kind words, Derochette.

Stay well,

Stefan
© PG Music Forums