PG Music Home
Posted By: camog "Sun Daze" - Jazzy Bluesy Instrumental - 11/02/20 08:26 AM
https://soundcloud.com/user-851029178/sun-daze-blues-instrumental

Original Tune - basic backing in BB 2020 Mac, I added ac/el guitars, piano/rhodes, Hammond organ, strings on the keys. Carl
Another lovely one. Great mix. I really admire the guitar. Great job. Best, Todd
Posted By: camog Re: "Sun Daze" - Jazzy Bluesy Instrumental - 11/19/20 09:59 AM
Thank you very much Todd - really glad you enjoyed Sun Daze!!

Best regards, Carl
Hello camog,

Your composition is the instrumental blues as I like. Clarity in the instruments, well done solo. Very pleasant atmosphere.

Kindly regard

Dero13
alias JaniJackFlash
Nice work with this - I'm a sucker for bluesy grooves, and the solo was perfectly executed. Really calm and easy to take - thanks for sharing smile
Posted By: camog Re: "Sun Daze" - Jazzy Bluesy Instrumental - 11/19/20 04:50 PM
Hi Dero13 and Deryk at PGM - very many thanks for your nice comments, really pleased you like my Sun Daze tune!
Thank you for listening - all the best to you both, Carl
Posted By: MarioD Re: "Sun Daze" - Jazzy Bluesy Instrumental - 11/19/20 06:36 PM
WOW super laid back blues! Loved it!

That is a sweet electric axe you have there. Of course it isn't the guitar, its how you play it. Outstanding.

Great backing tracks and mix.

This is a winner.
Posted By: camog Re: "Sun Daze" - Jazzy Bluesy Instrumental - 11/20/20 03:10 AM
Hi Mario - thanks very much for your nice comments, much appreciated!!
Really glad you like my Sun Daze tune - thanks for listening!!

Best regards - Carl
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: "Sun Daze" - Jazzy Bluesy Instrumental - 11/20/20 11:43 AM
Wow, right from the first bar (or was that 2) you can tell this is going to be a great blues feeling tune. Really cool melody and changes. This is a fun Sun Daze song. Love that title. I once used Sadder Day. Well done, Carl!
Posted By: camog Re: "Sun Daze" - Jazzy Bluesy Instrumental - 11/21/20 04:40 AM
Thank you very much Marty for your kind comments - it means a lot that even a few people like my laid-back style!
Sun Daze is in fact the BB Style I used - but with my own chord sequence and melody.

Chuffed you like it Marty, thanks for listening - keep well!

Best regards, Carl
© PG Music Forums