PG Music Home
Posted By: musician17 Song (work in progress) - 11/18/20 08:31 AM
Just one more, for now. All comments welcome - thank you for taking the time to listen!

This one is a bit of a work in progress - needs a singer instead of the synth voice I've put on it - and needs lyrics. If anyone wants to have a go at it (i.e. sing it and perhaps even write lyrics for it), please let me know!

Still, I think and hope that the way it is right now is good enough to give an idea as to where I'm going with it - so here it is ... hope you like!

https://soundcloud.com/jamesdelsono/song-1/s-7urOGVBvlDJ

****** Song Summary *************
Title: 17 November 2020
File:17 November 2020.SGU
Key=D , Tempo 75, Length (m:s)=3:50
No intro. 68 bar chorus, from bar 1 to bar 68. Repeat x1 chorus
No Melody
No Soloist track.
Song is saved with Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus, Bank0,
Song is saved with bar changes for Key Signature,
Style is _PMODGR+.STY (Pop Ballad MultiStyle)

RealTracks in style: 1827:Bass, Electric, PopModernGrooveA-B Ev16 075
RealTracks in style: 1828:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm PopModernGroove Ev16 075
RealTracks in style: 1831:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm PopModernGrooveBrightA-B Ev16 075
RealTracks in style: 1842:Synth Pad, PopModernGrooveA-B Ev16 075
RealDrums [in style:PopModernGrooveSync16^5-a:Snare on 4, HiHat , b:Snare, HiHat

Voice and piano are done in Sibelius - the actual instruments are from NotePerformer. Mixed in Audacity. Thanks PG Music once more - none of this would happen without you.
Posted By: TexasFrets Re: Song (work in progress) - 11/19/20 03:11 AM
I really like the feel of this. Excellent melodic lines. Nice progression and development of the tune. I'd enjoy hearing how you compose your melodies in Sibelius if you feel like sharing that with us. Great job. Looking forward to your next installment of this song. Cheers, Todd
Posted By: musician17 Re: Song (work in progress) - 11/22/20 11:08 AM
Thank you Todd - really and truly appreciated. Sibelius is basically a notation program, so what I do is quite simply write the notes into a pre-assigned instrument stave, export the audio and then mix it (in Audacity) with the BIAB backing track - that's all :-) Thank you so much, once more, for taking the time to listen and for such kind, encouraging comments!
© PG Music Forums