PG Music Home
Many years ago, I saw an interview with Mark Knopfler on TV. He said he hated music videos, but had to make them to keep it going as an artist.

The music industry continuously develop alongside the consumer technology industry. What a journey it has been…
And now, because of the pandemic situation, the digital revolution has reached new heights. But what will it be to continue as a musician after this game changer? I do miss the live concerts…

I love Band-in-a-Box and the attitude of PG Music. To be creative is a lifesaver these days. It makes me able to practice and make new music.

A little while ago, I started a thread in this forum on the process of a new song called EPIDEMI. In the back of my head, this song needed its own video, to visualize the content of the lyric. It's the first time I've made a song with this in my mind from the very beginning. Have my own musicality changed to be more visual than audible?

I wish I had the resources to make my visual vision come true, but because of the local Covid-restrictions and the loss of income since March, I had to use what I had at hand; My song, a couple of friends, an iPhone, a computer and the local Rock Club. No audience – I really miss that part of being a musician.

From the very start of this project, the first rendered drum and bass tracks from BiaB have been the foundation of this production. Also kept a guitar track, because it blended so nice in the mix.

This are the BiaB-tracks used:

RealDrums in Style: Rock16thsSync^01-a:Closed Hat, Snare, b:Open Hat, Snare
RealTracks in style: 2755:Bass, Electric, RockHeavy16thsDoug Ev16 090
RealTracks in style: 3347:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm HazyFunky Ev16 090

Style: _GOODVIB.STY

And this is the restricted result of a creative dream:

EPIDEMI-VIDEO

Hi Molsenhouse.

Jeg likte videoen din og musikken din. Det er hyggelig å se personen som lager musikken.
En god video er 95% fantasi og bare 5% godt utstyr.

P.S. I can't really speak Norwegian . I just thought it would be nice for you to read.
Vennlig hilsen
Gary.
Sounds and looks great! I enjoyed it very much. Stay safe and well,Tom
Very clever video for an great song. I've been singing this around the house since the first time I heard it. EPIDEMI. EPIDEMI!! Cool sounds.
Ha, never know this was a low budget project!
Looks good, sounds good!

Some nice video effects and editing.

moto
Hi,

what a good project that is. A real great song and a most interesting video with a lot of super-nice visual effects. Loved it !

Regards,

Stefan
Very cool video and song.
Being that there was no translation handy I couldn't find the context for the la la la las and that nagged at me a bit.
Wonderful video and the mask off/on is greatly appreciated.
Very cool!!! This is your best sounding production to date I believe.....BGs are spectacular!! A killer production in every way!! Take care. Greg
Originally Posted By: Gary Weder
Hi Molsenhouse.

Jeg likte videoen din og musikken din. Det er hyggelig å se personen som lager musikken.
En god video er 95% fantasi og bare 5% godt utstyr.

P.S. I can't really speak Norwegian . I just thought it would be nice for you to read.
Vennlig hilsen
Gary.

Gary!
You made me almost fall out of my chair. Thanks for listening and answering in Norwegian :-)
Originally Posted By: tommyad
Sounds and looks great! I enjoyed it very much. Stay safe and well,Tom

Thanks a lot, Tom!
Stay safe and take care!
Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Very clever video for an great song. I've been singing this around the house since the first time I heard it. EPIDEMI. EPIDEMI!! Cool sounds.

Thanks for singing, marty!
Keep on singing, and stay safe! :-)
Originally Posted By: CaptainMoto
Ha, never know this was a low budget project!
Looks good, sounds good!

Some nice video effects and editing.

moto

Thanks CaptainMoto! ;-)
Low or high budget – wrapping and content is not always what it looks like.
Take care, stay safe!
Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi,

what a good project that is. A real great song and a most interesting video with a lot of super-nice visual effects. Loved it !

Regards,

Stefan

Thanks a lot, Stefan!
What's not to like when someone loves my song and video.
Stay safe!
Originally Posted By: rayc
Very cool video and song.
Being that there was no translation handy I couldn't find the context for the la la la las and that nagged at me a bit.
Wonderful video and the mask off/on is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for listening, rayc!
Will send you the translation on e-mail.
Take care, stay safe!
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Very cool!!! This is your best sounding production to date I believe.....BGs are spectacular!! A killer production in every way!! Take care. Greg

Thanks, Greg!
The BGs made the production, and you heard it. Still chasing my best song, it's not yet written! ;-)
Stay safe!
© PG Music Forums