PG Music Home
Posted By: ChicagoBob Finally - 12/25/20 05:36 PM
Finally

This was developed for a client who provided the Lyrics which i why i cant share them. This needs a final mix etc but was good enough to pass on for now to the client who has hired a singer.

I played the piano parts myself and the used the _PBALCEL.sty and changed some of the instruments to include the 700 Bass, 1856 Cello, Nashville Even 16, 836 Guitar, 703 Guitar, 3198 Guitar. I am not sure this is the best style for this piano but the client was happy.

I haven't posted for awhile but have a few songs that I will share before the end of the year.

Bob P
AKA ChicagoBob
Posted By: Alexander Paul Re: Finally - 12/25/20 06:57 PM
I really like the piano. Adding an original layer often makes a big difference. It was the same for me when a friend of mine added guitar to my song.

Will we be able to hear the song with vocals later?
Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm Re: Finally - 12/25/20 07:53 PM
I, too, like that piano and would like to hear the finished piece if it doesn't cause any copyright issues with the lyricist. Mix sound good!
Posted By: ChicagoBob Re: Finally - 12/25/20 08:41 PM
thanks -- hopefully I will be able to. He is using a vocalist i am not familiar with
Posted By: jptjptjpt Re: Finally - 12/27/20 12:56 AM
Lovely piano playing.
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: Finally - 12/27/20 10:43 AM
Very nice, Bob. I, too, would like to hear the final version. This has strong feelings. Your piano shines, and that cello is a good addition, too.
Posted By: Al-David Re: Finally - 12/27/20 02:34 PM
Hi Bob ...

These backing tracks are very nice. love the cello! Ands I agree with the others ... it would be really nice to hear the final product, assuming no legal issues. best to you. Have a great 2021!

Alan
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Finally - 12/27/20 04:26 PM
I think that you laid down some really good stuff here, and the use of _PBALCEL.STY was a great choice. Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Finally - 12/31/20 01:56 PM
Lovely piano in both sound and performance!

J&B
© PG Music Forums