PG Music Home
Posted By: Barry F. Peck Some Silly Love Song Made Me Cry - 01/18/21 02:09 PM
Some Silly Love Song Made Me Cry
Hello everyone. I have been using BIAB since the floppy drive days and it has gotten better every year. I have started making YouTube videos of my music and wanted to send my latest one to the forum.
I use BIAB for all of the basic tracks in my music then go to Studio One to add any lead or string parts, etc., I may want to add, and of course all of my vocals. The music track for the song I am sending was done entirely in BIAB except for the short guitar break in the middle. The Real Tracks have become so good over the years I seldom have to play any of the parts myself unless I want some sort of a melody for strings or such. I will regenerate a guitar or piano part several times to find a section I like, save those regenerations as separate wave files, and then pick and choose the sections I want in Studio One. The style I used for this song was _ASPEN.STY Aspen Songwriter Pop. I used the following RealTracks:
Bass=683 Piano=1533 Drums=NashvilleEven8 Guitar1=2935 Guitar2=1677 Guitar3=543

Below is the link to my song Some Silly Love Song Made Me Cry:
https://youtu.be/TfjmU-8VnoY
Posted By: TuneMonger Re: Some Silly Love Song Made Me Cry - 01/18/21 11:39 PM
This song had quite a surprise halfway through - most of us would be elated to hear ourselves on the radio, but here the protagonist cries. Interesting touch. Nice job all the way around, I enjoyed it.
Posted By: Barry F. Peck Re: Some Silly Love Song Made Me Cry - 01/19/21 06:59 PM
Thank you!
There is definitely a melancholic note to this song that I appreciate. You did a good job! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Posted By: Barry F. Peck Re: Some Silly Love Song Made Me Cry - 01/20/21 05:41 PM
Thank you Ember!
Posted By: MarioD Re: Some Silly Love Song Made Me Cry - 01/20/21 09:29 PM
You are a fantastic song writer! This is awesome. Great vocal, super mix, and again outstanding lyrics. And again I can relate to the lyrics.
Posted By: Barry F. Peck Re: Some Silly Love Song Made Me Cry - 01/20/21 11:06 PM
Thanks so much Mario! I really appreciate that.
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Some Silly Love Song Made Me Cry - 01/21/21 07:27 PM
Nicely done!! Pretty song and well-written! Cool video too!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Barry F. Peck Re: Some Silly Love Song Made Me Cry - 01/21/21 08:14 PM
Thank you Greg!
© PG Music Forums