PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. Little Princess - 01/28/21 04:27 PM
Hi guys this chord progression I came up with bandlab and brought it over biab re arranged and needed a chorus and backing tracks and biab once again came through me on guitar also some midi instruments from bandlab realtracks and style CRSO75B.STY (Contemporary Country/Rock)

RealTracks in style: 1416:Bass, Electric, PopSw16Sync Sw16 075
RealTracks in song: 3099:Organ, Rhythm AmericanaSlow16thsMike Ev16 060
RealTracks in song: 802:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm SouthernSnappyGritty Ev 090 (B:8ths)
RealTracks in style: 790:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm CrossoverGrooving Sw16 075
RealDrums [in style:NashvilleSwing16^1-a:Snare, Hihat , b:Snare, Ride. thanks for taking time to listen and comments Eric https://soundcloud.com/f-m-m/sets/little-princess-remix
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Little Princess - 01/28/21 11:24 PM
hey Eric! It's great to be back on the user showcase listening to the music my friends are posting!

I've said it before and I will probably keep on saying it: your guitar tone just blows me away... it's reminiscent of the smooth sustain used on so many guitar tracks in the 80s. Neil Schon and Santana come to mind.

You have a nice chord progression here, and I specifically like the way the percussive sounds in the keys work with the fluid sounds of the strings or pads, apparently the sound I'm trying to describe was part of the MIDI you merged into the project.

You always do a great job at merging your playing seamlessly into the mix. Sometime a played intrument sounds like its in a different room than the rest of the tracks, but I have never heard that in your songs.

My one recurring request on your songs is that I'm still waiting for some vocals! But don't let me badger you to step outside your zone of preference. What you are doing yields consistently good results even without any vocals.

Buuuuut.... if you ever decide to try singing, I'll be first in line to listen!
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Little Princess - 01/29/21 12:00 AM
Nice jam. I see you are using carvin. Sweet guitar tone. I have had 2 lovely carvin amps through the years. Loved them. The first was a 50w dual channel. The second one was carvins offering to compete with mesa. Dang thing sounded good but it was loud. Sold it after I got my 22w Mesa.

That's seriously good tone.

Cool jam too.
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Little Princess - 01/30/21 01:50 PM
Hi Pat glad your back thanks for taking time to listen and comments !! singing probably not I can barely sing backup and that's a stretch it wont happen sorry Eric
Posted By: MarioD Re: Little Princess - 01/30/21 02:20 PM
Eric, you showed us some very impressive chops! Super tone you have going on, nice a smooth. I liked the blend, it sounded like a live band to me.

The ending just stops. Is this the way the song actually ends or did you accidentally chop of the ending?
Posted By: CaptainMoto Re: Little Princess - 01/30/21 02:37 PM
Some good guitar work there for sure.
What a great platform for a vocalist.

Well done.
Posted By: CaptainMoto Re: Little Princess - 01/30/21 02:37 PM
Some good guitar work there for sure.
What a great platform for a vocalist.

Well done.
Posted By: dcuny Re: Little Princess - 01/30/21 04:03 PM
As usual, interesting backing and excellent playing.

Although the ending was a bit... abrupt. wink
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Little Princess - 01/31/21 01:13 PM
Thanks Herb for dropping by and to listen and comments thanks Eric
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Little Princess - 01/31/21 05:57 PM
Very cool song Eric, and WONDERFUL playing!!! Love the motion in the music....sounds like a movie score with a fantastic guitar part overlaid!! GREAT!!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Little Princess - 02/02/21 10:44 AM
Thanks Mario for stopping by to listen and comments Eric
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: Little Princess - 02/02/21 11:44 AM
Oh, yeah, Eric, sweet sounds, man. Your style might be too fluid to call chops, but, man, you got 'em.
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Little Princess - 02/05/21 01:35 PM
Thanks Captain for taking time to listen and comments Eric
Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm Re: Little Princess - 02/06/21 09:22 PM
Your musicianship is above par. At the risk of repeating myself, your guitar playing is enviable.

Enjoyed the jam (and bread).
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Little Princess - 02/08/21 02:18 PM
Thanks David for taking time to listen and comments Eric
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Little Princess - 02/14/21 01:46 PM
Excellent performance Eric. So many songs on the forum nowadays that we nearly missed this. Glad we discovered it!

J&B
Posted By: PeterF Re: Little Princess - 02/14/21 06:40 PM
Eric

Silky smooth playing and tone over an enjoyable backing.

Nice work.

Peter
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Little Princess - 02/15/21 03:19 PM
Thanks Greg for taking time to listen and comments Eric
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Little Princess - 02/19/21 11:06 AM
Thanks Marty for the kind words and comments Eric
© PG Music Forums