PG Music Home
2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to....

You may have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2021 UltraPak ..... check here

Over the past year (2020), we had a record 1,310 new original compositions posted to the User Showcase by 197 different artists. Wow! Now over 8,000 songs in the Showcase! Many thanks to all who have contributed.

In 2020 alone there were 25,500 posts in the User Showcase forum, with 1.9 million views! There were song compositions posted from at least 21 countries, including: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey Channel Is, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Sweden, UK, USA.

We'd like to thank and recognize these amazing contributions that people have made!

So we announce the "Top 40" User Showcase Awards...to the top 42 contributors of 2020 – a free Band-in-a-Box 2021 UltraPAK for Windows (including the 49 PAK bonus)

We've reviewed the contributions from Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2020, and have based the results on a combination of the following criteria:

- great compositions/arrangements/productions
- use lots of Band-in-a-Box or RealBand (RealTracks or MIDI)
- most contributions
- other contribution to the forum (songwriting tips etc.)
- haven't won before (not an absolute requirement)
- haven't already got a free version from beta testing etc.

And the winners (alphabetical order) are:

Al-David
animarorecords
BabuMusic
bawb
Birchwood
BlueAttitude
camog
CaptainMoto
Chris Dent
Chris37
cubanpete
David Snyder
Deej56
Derochette
Don Gaynor
Ezekiel's Storm
F.M.M.
floyd jane
Greg Johnson
GuitarHacker
Henry Clarke
Janice & Bud
jptjptjpt
MarioD
musician17
PeterF
rayc
rob4580
Robertkc
ROG
Ronnie Fields
Rustyspoon#
Scott C
Steve Young
Tangmo
Tano Music
TexasFrets
tommyad
tommyc
Torrey Bliss
TuneMonger
vicarn

If your name is on the list.... congratulations! You have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2021 UltraPak Hard Drive (including free shipping of course)

To collect your award, please contact marketing@pgmusic.com (by Feb 28, 2021) (attn: Callie), and provide details of where you want it to be sent. (don't forget to let her know your Forum name)

If you've already purchased 2021, we will refund your purchase price. If you already have BB 2021 via another means (beta testing etc.), then you can designate "someone else" to receive it (just send that info privately in your email).

If you're a Mac user, you can either get the 2020 UltraPak or request a raincheck for the 2021 Mac UltraPak when it comes out.

Once again, thanks to all the creative people who create, produce and share these wonderful songs!
Congratulations folks!
Congrats to all and thank you PG Music for your products, your generosity and the opportunity to participate in this great forum community. And from that community we have made wonderful and enduring friendships.

You all bring a LOT of joy to MANY people!

J&B
Congrats to this amazing group of musicians and writers.

Seriously, all I can say is thanks to PG Music and everyone who works there, for  making the absolute best software in the music business. Bar none. It lets me express the creativity in my soul in a way that nothing else can do.

And in case you didn't know..... PG is one of the most generous companies in the world.

Thank you!
Congrats to the members of the forum included in this years awards

Thanks PGMusic for the honour. Really appreciate being included in this group.

Hi, friends !

Congrats to all the winners !
I knew I was without a chance
this year having been away for
so much of the time !

I think I´ll try to come back
this year if time and health
permits !

The BIAB is a fantastic tool
making composing so much easier
when you have an orchestra beside
you as you are experimenting your
way forward with your tune !

Absolutely incredible !
and how much hasn´t it helped
you learning how different
chords do sound ?

A magical tool, without a doubt !

stay Safe and Take Care everyone !

Cheers
Dani
Thank you to PG Music for your generosity. Thank you to everyone behind the scenes who works there. And thank you to all the creative contributors to the showcase. This forum is hands down the most supportive and sharing music community on the internet. This amazing software certainly came in handy during the lockdown periods of this past year. Tom
I am truly humbled. Thank you Peter and congrats to all the winners
Congratulations everyone!

I really love how PG Music support their community.
Congratulations, all! laugh

Thanks to PG Music for this, and thanks to everyone who contributes to the forums and makes the such a great place to hang out.
Congratulations to all of you, and thank you for your creativity and encouragement. Thank you also to the folks at PGMusic for not only making the best program for creating music, but providing and maintaining a forum for all of these folks to help make it better. If I'm not being clear, let me just say... I'm freaked out! This is so cool!! Hear ya later. THANKS!
Congratulations to all the winners and I'm honoured to be included in the list.

Many thanks to Peter and all at PG Music for the generous award of this superb software.

ROG.
Congratulations to all the winners and a warm thank you to PG Music for allowing us to share this wonderful gift of music, and to help us make it even better with Band In A Box!!
I would like to say a big thanks to PG Music for including me with all of the talented folks (congratulations to all of you) listed here! It's a tremendous honor!
BIAB has been a vital part of my music production for many years now and couldn't imagine how I would survive musically without it! T
I'm surprised and chuffed!
Thank you PG Music.
It'll get plenty of use.
Congratulations and well done to all recipients.
Thank you also to all who commented or responded to songs I posted.
Such interaction is always helpful.
Talk about a great and generous company! Thanks for allowing me the privilege of using your fantastic software. PG Music is, bar none, the most supportive and kind company in the music business. And thanks to all the forum members who listen our music - and that of all the other terrific artists/composers who hang out there.

Christmas in February ... what a great idea! Thanks to Dr. Gannon and his great staff. Wishing you a very successful year in 2021.

Alan & Di
Congratulations to all. Just as importantly, thank you PG Music for your generosity smile
Wow.

Thank you PG Music for your extraordinary kindness. Band-in-a-Box is, for me and I'm sure it's the same for many others, literally a lifesaver. Many have been the times when, when confronted with a tricky situation, I have just sat down to write a song about things ... sometimes to have a cathartic experience, sometimes because I felt inspired, etc. Long story short, none of this would have ever been possible without this absolutely unique software - the only one of its kind I know of.

Thank you for including me amongst the winners. I am genuinely humbled to be amongst such amazing artists. The Showcase forum has provided me with the opportunity to talk to like-minded people on a daily basis, to learn and get moral support for my songs and, not least in the slightest, to hear others write music - often at a level I can only aspire to. Thank you so much, therefore, for hosting these amazing forums.

PG Music = a one-of-a-kind company, creating unique music software which uniquely facilitates music writing alike no other music software I have ever been aware of, with a generosity and soul that's second to none. Genuine thanks once more.
I'm always surprised to appear on this list.
Thanks very much to PG Music and congratulations to all the winners.
Thanks very much PGMusic, man, what a company!

And what a product! I've been using BIAB since the floppy days. I can't imagine life without it at this point, it has certainly changed my musical journey.

Thanks also for these forums. I've learned a lot during my time here and have met many great musicians and songwriters. And I have made some great friends here too.

Congratulations to all!
Thanks Peter Gannon and PG team for contributing to the music world I use biab in every song truly a great program thanks. its a honor and thanks for the Generosity and great forum and the great talent on it congrats to all the that were selected I am grateful and humble thanks again Eric
Congrats to you all !
My thoughts have already been spoken by others. Many times over.

The generosity of PGMusic is beyond belief.
The entire PG staff should be extremely proud of the AMAZING product that they represent and provide to us. THAT is the real gift.
So THANKS to you all.

The people who participate in this community (forum) are like family.
The level of talent is incredible. Congrats to all the awardees.

The Showcase has grown (exploded) over the years.
Hopefully, the variety of music examples that has proliferated through the years has encouraged others to try and buy Band-In-A-Box.
Because EVERY musician, producer, songwriter ought to be a BIAB user.
There is NOTHING else like it.
IT IS MAGICAL.

fj
Thank you PG Music, and congrats to my fellow forum award winners! This is, by far, the best forum of any type, most supportive and helpful, both forum participants and PG Staff! Wish I could meet up with all of you personally—feel like the relationships are already in place!
How Cool! Thanks PG Music!
I am truly honored to be included with all of the outstanding musicians in this years showcase award winners.

A great big thank you to Dr. Gannon and all of the employees of PGMusic for providing us with this outstanding piece of software. It has come in extremely helpful during these very trying times.

Thanx again.
Congratulations to all of you winners and thanks a lot for those many incredible tunes you've shared.

Stay safe,

Stefan

Hey PG Music!

Thank you so much! This is quite an honor and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do!

smile

Congratulations to all the winners and here's to a great 2021 on the Forum, using the world's coolest software!!

I can't wait to dig in.
Congratulations to all the winners,some great songs and songwriters on the list .Thanks to PG for putting it all together and all the really wonderful support staff who make PG music such a unique company,H
Congratulations to all of you! It is so well deserved, because you are all de facto ambassadors for BiaB.

Stay safe!
Will
Congrats to all the winners-- I know i felt very privaledged when I was selected last year.
Bob
Doctor Peter Gannon and all of your staff at PG Music,

PG Music is the absolute GREATEST!
Thank you all so much.
BIAB is an unique and amazing product which I have been using for about 25 years.
I'm very happy and honoured to have been included in this year's awards.
And… Congratulations to all the other winners.

Shigeki Adachi
Hi,

Congratulations to the winners and a big thank you to the Biab staff for including me on their list despite my atypical style which shows all the possible applications with this beautiful product. It's rare to find a company that respects its customers so much and that has a close bond with them. I would like to thank you again for this gesture and for your philosophy of openness.

Kindly regards
Take care of yourself

Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
Congratulations to all. It's a great list of folks. Thanks to PG Music staff for all they do and for developing the greatest product known to mankind...
Well done to all the winners. I see many of the names there contribute in many ways and also assist many others.

Also well done to PG Music that go a long way to promoting the good will and sharing that takes place on these forums.

Well done to all.

Tony
I am truly honored to be in this list. Band in a Box is a fantastic product and has been the cornerstone for me when it comes to composing. Hat's off to a great product and a hearty congratulations to all the the Showcase Winners !!
I also want to congratulate everyone on the list for being on it!
And I want to express my thanks to the BiaB staff for how they made it possible for us to continue making songs with their product!

I promise I will continue making music in 2021 and beyond!
Hans
Well, that's nice for a lot of folks. Thank you BIAB.

Vic
Congratulations to all the recipients of this generous award, and immeasurable thanks to PG Music for continuing this wonderful tradition. With so many incredibly talented songwriters and musicians on this board, it's truly an honor to be included among them. My thanks as well to everyone on the board who post their songs and take the time to give such thoughtful and supportive feedback. You are what makes the BIAB forum such a special place to share music.

Thanks again, PG Music!

My best to you all--

Deej
What an incredible company!!! Love the people, love the product!! It brought my songwriting back from the dead. I'm now retired and I don't know what I would find to do (especially during Covid) without my music and BIAB. This program has changed my life, as have the wonderful folks in the forum. What an incredibly talented, kind, and supportive group! Thank you PG Music!!

I also wanted to give a special shout out to my friend Floyd Jane. Floyd was one of the first to encourage me when I started posting. He has been a stable and wonderful force on the forum for about a decade or so (before I was here). He has personally been a source of inspiration, knowledge, and tons of advice for me over the years........he helped my overcome my addiction to treble......when something didn't sound right, I just upped the high end....hard to listen to my old mixes. A person with such talent, kindness, and generosity is truly rare, and I am very thankful to him.
I am thankful to many great supporters on the forum for all their support and encouragement but if I name a second, I'll name a third, etc, and pretty soon I'll leave somebody out.
Anyway, congrats to all the winners, and to many others who provide us with wonderful music! It is literally where most of my new favorites come from these days. Take care all.

Greg
Wow! I have been unable to even get to the website for about 4 months, as my wife has been diagnosed with a very aggressive form of bone marrow cancer, and we have been back and forth to MD Anderson in Houston.

I got up early this morning and happened to log in to the Forum to give an update, and saw this. I am so thankful for the generosity of PG Music! This is a real bright spot in my day!

Congratulations to all the Showcase Awards winners! There's a lot of good stuff on this forum! So much talent. So many good songs!

In my opinion, anyone using Band In A Box is a winner, just to have the great technology and quality that PG Music brings to the desk! Thank you, Dr. Gannon, and all the wonderful staff at PG. To me, your product is unparalleled for songwriters.

Steve
Congratulations to all the worthy winners and my thanks to PG Music and its employees for this most gracious gift.

A great place to be, this forum.
Thank you, PG Music---not only for the prize, but for the ability to enable our musical ideas come to life.
Thank you PG team for amazing software which helped me to realize many of my musical projects.
Peter, thank you for your generosity and congrats to all winners / contributors! Great to be here!
A deserving and talented group. Congrats, and way to go!
Wow! Thanks for including me. I really love Band-in-a-box. It has elevated my songwriting hobby/art/craft greatly. Thank you to Floyd Jane for letting me know I was on the list.
Thanks so much Peter & all at PG-Music, I was very surprised and pleased to suddenly (last week) discover my name being included on the User Showcase Awards winners list - as BB 2021 Mac has only just been released, I'm still awaiting the arrival of my promo HD copy in the post.
Looking forward very much to installing and using all the new styles etc!

Best regards to all, Carl
Three cheers for the dedicated songsters who have provided us with such enjoyment over the years !!
Whoah! I just noticed this! Is there any way I can still get a free Ultra Pak 2021?
Wow!
I'm a relative newbie so, It's an honor to named among the more seasoned users for this recognition.
Congrats to everyone, I really try to keep up with all the great submissions.
I'm quite frequently blown away by the talent and creativity on display here!

Congrats to everyone on the list and thank you PG Music, for such a wonderful tool and the platform to share and explore music creation.

Moto
Is there going to be a 2021 showcase awards?
Congratulations to everyone. I'm glad to be on the list of winners. Sorry I didn't see this post until now. I had lost my job and gotten pretty sick at the end of 2020, so I wasn't on the computer as much. Sorry I missed the deadline to get a free copy of BIAB. But thanks for sure for the mention here. Best, Todd (TexasFrets)
© PG Music Forums