PG Music Home
Last Nov Al-David posted a tune by the same name - I liked the chord sequence, and Alan kindly agreed to let me use the chords and title for this recording (THANK YOU Alan!!!):

https://soundcloud.com/user-851029178/another-yesterday-el-guitarnylon-guitar-atmospheric

I play el/nylon/slide guitars, charango, piano/rhodes, bass (on the keys), synth strings, drum from BB 2020 Mac! Carl
You certainly play a lot instruments! smile

Nice melody, and nice arrangement.
Thanks David - yes I'm a bit nuts when it comes to instruments and sounds, trying to inject variety here and there by way of different instrument sounds!

I really liked Alan's chord sequence and just played what came naturally over the top - by the way David, love your 'January' tune!!!

Best, Carl
Hi camog,

Very nice guitar sound with a well balanced reverb. Very soft instrumental composition as usual, ideal for creating an intimate atmosphere. well done.

Kindly regard

Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
Glad you like my effort over Alan's (Al-David) chord sequence - thanks a lot for your comment and for listening Derochette!!

All the very best from the UK, Carl
Wonderful listen, Carl. Great feel.
Hi Ed, I'm super glad you liked it - many thanks for your nice comment and for listening!!!

Best regards from the UK, Carl
© PG Music Forums