PG Music Home
Posted By: firesong My Savior My Friend - 04/21/21 03:23 AM
Hey Guys,

I've had this track laying around for over a year waiting for the right lyric to come along...this morning I was thinking and praying and these thoughts came to me so this became my project for today (actually yesterday now)...the track is old enough that I don't have the original BiaB tracks on my computer anymore...it's a Brent Mason acoustic track (probably the campfire acoustics) Nashville Ev 8 drum beat and country bass and I added some piano. I have nothing better to write about and I mean there's nothing better to write about than My Savior and my Friend.

https://soundclick.com/r/s8h39u
Posted By: dcuny Re: My Savior My Friend - 04/21/21 04:03 AM
Hi,Daniel.

Nice easygoing track. Sincere vocal, good instrumentation, solid mix.

The harmonies are especially nice.

at 3:46, I expected the instruments to come in on the downbeat at "friend" instead of "my". A bit unexpected.

An enjoyable song! laugh
Posted By: firesong Re: My Savior My Friend - 04/21/21 12:53 PM
Thanks David...glad you enjoyed it...I always appreciate your comments...Dan
Posted By: Ronnie Fields Re: My Savior My Friend - 04/21/21 01:27 PM
This is beautiful, kinda reminds me of the Gatlin Brothers with the harmony, but it is a well put together song!!
Posted By: firesong Re: My Savior My Friend - 04/21/21 04:19 PM
Originally Posted By: Ronnie Fields
This is beautiful, kinda reminds me of the Gatlin Brothers with the harmony, but it is a well put together song!!

Thanks Ronnie...I'm alright with being compared to the Gatlin's...one of my favorite groups...I appreciate it...Dan
Posted By: edshaw Re: My Savior My Friend - 04/21/21 08:43 PM
Wonderful, Dan.
© PG Music Forums