PG Music Home
Posted By: firesong Celtic Country Worship - 04/29/21 03:09 PM
I love Celtic music and I love country music and I love Praise and Worship music...this was my attempt to combine those three loves into one song...I hope you like the Spirit of this piece...it features a fantastic fiddle part played by the great Glen Duncan...it's called "Worship Him Now"

Style: M16SFID Worship Pop w/Fiddle
1603 Bass
1608 High strung acoustic
1606 Acoustic strumming
2549 Fiddle
1604 Fiddle Background
669 Slide Guitar
Drums=Nashville Even 16's

https://soundclick.com/r/s83zsv
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Celtic Country Worship - 04/29/21 05:47 PM

Hey Firesong,

I really enjoyed this. Love that Celtic sound.

smile
Posted By: dcuny Re: Celtic Country Worship - 04/29/21 10:22 PM
Wasn't sure where this was going with the fiddle intro, but the drums kicked in and the clouds parted.

That's one hot fiddler, and it's a nice praise song. The claps were a nice addition.

Fun song! laugh
Posted By: firesong Re: Celtic Country Worship - 04/30/21 04:09 PM
David and David (sounds like a law firm)...thanks for your comments...very appreciated...Dan
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Celtic Country Worship - 05/06/21 03:44 AM
Hi firesong,

I love that fiddle opening. It was such a brilliant way to introduce the listener to a fine song.

As I listened, it was easy to hear that you're know stranger to writing and singing. This was top notch!

I really enjoyed it.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: Celtic Country Worship - 05/06/21 09:33 AM
What a great blend of your 3 loves, firesong. The song has 3 times the love. Nice use of the instrumentation, and a wonderful build to the song. Yeah, that fiddle is some great playing.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Celtic Country Worship - 05/06/21 08:59 PM
Firesong, you have perfectly blended all three genres into a new genre, Celtic Country Praise and Worship!

Outstanding song, great vocal, lyrics, and mix. Super instrumentation.

I thoroughly enjoyed this song.
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Celtic Country Worship - 05/06/21 09:20 PM
Celtic styles/songs have so much life and vibrancy to them! Really enjoyed what you did with your piece. Thanks for taking the time to share it!
Posted By: firesong Re: Celtic Country Worship - 05/07/21 12:07 AM
Ember, Mario, Marty and Noel...my sincere thanks to all of you for your individual comments...I did a concert two years ago celebrating 40 years as a songwriter and my son and daughter did a rendition of this song with me that night and it was one of my favorite moments of the evening...I love the song and am so glad you enjoyed it...this song literally would not exist without the inspiration I got from BiaB and the Lord (of coarse)...Dan
Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm Re: Celtic Country Worship - 05/07/21 08:18 PM
This is one sweet production. Love the fiddle, of course, but also the arrangement and the lush vocal harmonies. Nice melody.
Posted By: firesong Re: Celtic Country Worship - 05/07/21 10:08 PM
Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
This is one sweet production. Love the fiddle, of course, but also the arrangement and the lush vocal harmonies. Nice melody.

Thanks for the kind words...I appreciate the encouragement...Dan
Posted By: jptjptjpt Re: Celtic Country Worship - 05/10/21 12:52 PM
Well done. Yes, the combination of styles worked well. And, yes, that fiddle playing is outstanding.
Posted By: TuneMonger Re: Celtic Country Worship - 05/10/21 01:53 PM
Your voice reminds me a little bit of David LaFlamme from It's a Beautiful Day. Nice tune, well done.
Posted By: firesong Re: Celtic Country Worship - 05/12/21 01:56 PM
Originally Posted By: jptjptjpt
Well done. Yes, the combination of styles worked well. And, yes, that fiddle playing is outstanding.

Thanks for your thoughts...the guy can "fiddle around" for sure...thanks again Dan
Posted By: firesong Re: Celtic Country Worship - 05/12/21 01:57 PM
Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Your voice reminds me a little bit of David LaFlamme from It's a Beautiful Day. Nice tune, well done.

Thanks so much for your kind comments...I appreciate it...Dan
Posted By: Derochette Re: Celtic Country Worship - 05/12/21 03:37 PM
Hi firesong,

The playing of the violin is splendid. Your voice fits perfectly and above all is completely released in the second part of the song. The double voice is well thought out. Everything is well mixed. I appreciated.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
Posted By: firesong Re: Celtic Country Worship - 05/13/21 12:34 PM
Originally Posted By: Derochette

The playing of the violin is splendid. Your voice fits perfectly and above all is completely released in the second part of the song. The double voice is well thought out. Everything is well mixed. I appreciated.

Derochette...thank you for listening and sharing your thoughts...I appreciate them so much and am glad you enjoyed the song...best regards...Dan
© PG Music Forums