PG Music Home
Posted By: firesong Love Shining Through (Country Ballad) - 06/03/21 02:44 AM
This is a BiaB remix of a song I wrote with Ronnie Lee Hurst...BiaB offered just the right tools to bring the personality of this song to life...hope you enjoy it.

Love Shining Through
https://soundclick.com/r/s8hlyq
Written by Ronnie Lee Hurst and Dan Simmons
Lead vocal: Ronnie Lee Hurst
BGV: Dan Simmons and Amber Simmons-Eaker
Key C 76 BPM

DRMYPOP. STY Country Pop
366 Bass
364 Guitar
368 Guitar
Pedal Steel
Acoustic Rhythm
Real Drums Nashville even
Got me right at the start!
Beautiful write, well delivered!

The mix is right on, smooth at butter.

moto
Posted By: firesong Re: Love Shining Through (Country Ballad) - 06/03/21 03:35 PM
Originally Posted By: CaptainMoto
Got me right at the start!
Beautiful write, well delivered!

The mix is right on, smooth at butter.

moto

Thanks moto...so glad you enjoyed it...I love butter!
Dan
Posted By: Ghostgum Re: Love Shining Through (Country Ballad) - 06/03/21 07:49 PM
This has to be one of the best songs I've heard in the last 60 years. It is so well-crafted on every level, flowing effortlessly and carrying the listener along with it. Poignant, yet uplifting, perfectly balanced. I am very impressed.
Posted By: firesong Re: Love Shining Through (Country Ballad) - 06/04/21 01:04 AM
Originally Posted By: Ghostgum
This has to be one of the best songs I've heard in the last 60 years. It is so well-crafted on every level, flowing effortlessly and carrying the listener along with it. Poignant, yet uplifting, perfectly balanced. I am very impressed.

Thanks for your generous comments...I'm humbled by your thoughts and I know Ronnie would be too...I've always loved this song... songs are really the best way to tell a story and this one tells the greatest story of all...the power of real love...thanks again...Dan
© PG Music Forums