All RealTracks.
Instruments: El.Bass, Ac.Piano, El.Guitar, Drums
RD: NashvilleRadioPush16ths^1-a:HiHat,Snare , b:OpenHat,Snare :Miles McPherson
RT1417: Bass, Electric, RootsRock Ev 100 , Craig Young
RT2763: Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm CountryBluesRockMike Ev 110 , Mike Rojas
RT2635: Guitar, Electric, Rhythm CountryBluesRockHigh Ev 110 , Brent Mason

Mixed with Reaper
Hi Dewey,

This a a very good song - good tune, with nice chord changes, well played and sung.

Congratulations.

Best Regards
Nigel
Hi Dewey,

In one evening commenting on two of your songs! And what songs!
I even like this one a bit more than the other one.
And it has very nice lyrics too, although I'm not fond of that NRA thing. But don't take that too serious. We don't like guns in the Netherlands, that's all. ;-)

The reason why I like this song a bit more has to do with the tremolo in your vocals and especially when you sing "You're my kinda wild". (tremolo in 'Wild')
I can't get my hands on the name of the singer I had in mind when you started that line. But he had a hit with it!

Still, I miss the background vocals in this song as well, or the impressive sound of a very nice leadguitar.
Now your vocals have to carry the whole song. There is the danger in that people loose attention. until that "You're my kinda wild" chorus comes in...

Have a nice day,
Hans
Hi Dewey,

Really good song. Nice musical arrangement and I especially enjoyed the lyrics. The vocals were also sung spot on. BTW, sounds like my kind of wild too!
July 2020 or 2021?
Good arrangement thanks, I assume, to BIAB styles.
Good melody and vocals are strong.
Funny and wild lyrics. Nice chord progression, good rocking arrangement and very pleasant vocals.

Janne
Cool tune. And it always feels good to get a song on the One to Watch list.
You are a really good writer Dewey.
I'll admit, personally, this is not a lyric I relate to at all.
It is a well written and well sung song.
The production is also fine, maybe a little tame with all the choices available in BIAB.
Congrats and good luck with it!

Josie
Good job Dewey! Very nice vocal especially in the chorus! Also a good job putting the band together! Thanks, Torrey
Dewey,
Solid composition and fun vocals. Good mix too. Listens well.
Thank you for sharing.
Misha.
© PG Music Forums