PG Music Home
Posted By: camog "River Ride" - Instrumental Country Swing - 09/01/21 07:10 AM
https://soundcloud.com/user-851029178/river-ride-instrumental-country-swing

Original tune - backing from BB 2020, I added piano, ac & el guitars.

THANK YOU JOE ROBINSON for the sweet acoustic guitar backing!!!

Carl
Hi Carl,

I really enjoyed this song and particularly your lead guitar work.

I also thought the mix was good.

The only suggestions I have are:
1. It could maybe do with a middle 8 in a different beat just to add some light and shade.
2. You could potentially pan the rhythm guitar and piano even wider to give the lead guitar even more room to shine.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Best Regards
Nigel
Posted By: camog Re: "River Ride" - Instrumental Country Swing - 09/01/21 10:43 AM
Glad you liked my tune Nigel - thanks for your excellent suggestions, will play around and see what we come with!!

Best regards, Carl
Really nice Carl! I would concur with Nigel about putting more dynamics into the production; something that re-captures the attention of the listener. Overall, very beautiful though.
Well put together.

A smooth melody, nice mix.

Well done.

moto
Posted By: camog Re: "River Ride" - Instrumental Country Swing - 09/01/21 03:17 PM
Hi Dewey, thanks a lot for your comment - glad you liked it, working on improving the arrangement.
Will post the new version when ready!

Best regards, Carl
Posted By: camog Re: "River Ride" - Instrumental Country Swing - 09/01/21 03:18 PM
Hi Moto, thanks a lot for your comment and for taking a listen, glad you liked my tune!!

Best regards, Carl
This track was nice to listen to. You did a good job putting this together.

Thanks for sharing!
Will
Posted By: camog Re: "River Ride" - Instrumental Country Swing - 09/02/21 04:31 AM
Hi Will, thanks for your nice comment and for listening - glad you liked my tune!

Best regards, Carl
© PG Music Forums