PG Music Home
Posted By: firesong Homeward Bound - 10/04/21 03:34 PM
Hey guys...I write mostly country gospel or a reasonable facsimile thereof...in the "prodigal project" I needed more variety in genre so I wrote a few rock based pieces...this is one featuring a duet with my son (Ian)...thematically it catches the prodigal as he is turning toward home...I did a lot of the playing myself and really just needed a good acoustic guitar part (522 Acoustic Guitar in BiaB) to lead into the rest of the arrangement...Ian shines on this one also...I hope you enjoy...if you do; thanks for listening...Dan

https://soundclick.com/r/s7saz1

Instrumentation: (except one acoustic guitar) from the Yamaha Tyros 5 (leads played on a Roland AX-7 MIDI controller)
Posted By: Scott C Re: Homeward Bound - 10/04/21 08:39 PM
Another excellent vocal. Super talented. Love the acoustic backup. Beautiful song.
Posted By: firesong Re: Homeward Bound - 10/05/21 03:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Another excellent vocal. Super talented. Love the acoustic backup. Beautiful song.

Scott...thanks for the comments...my kids are super talented vocalists (does that sound like a proud father?)...yeah, I think the one part that was added with BiaB (the acoustic guitar) really gives the song it's path to walk on so to speak and keeps the upper register of the track alive...I don't play guitar so BiaB is a savior in my recordings these days that otherwise could not be done at all by me...this program is the best tool I've ever come across for someone like me and many others...hey thanks again...Dan
Posted By: CaptainMoto Re: Homeward Bound - 10/06/21 11:59 AM
Another beautiful production.
Wonderful vocals.

moto
Posted By: firesong Re: Homeward Bound - 10/07/21 03:21 PM
Thanks Captain...I appreciate it
© PG Music Forums