PG Music Home
My wife looked out of the window around about midnight and said "There's a limousine just driven by." Me: "Dracula's Limousine." And that's how this one started . . .any constructive criticism welcome, although I can't guarantee you won't "get a visit" from The Count himself heheheheh [scary laughter]

Dracula's Limousine on Soundcloud

Video of Drac's Limo
Well now!
That was different.
I almost feel sad for the poor guy.

Fun!

moto
Thank you. Well, he's misunderstood blush
Great song. Well produced.

If I could make one suggestion it would be to add some scary sounds through this song, sounds like screaming, werewolf howling, chains rattling, moaning, etc.

But this is an excellent song as is.
Thanks for the encouragement Mario. I did consider some wolf howls and a scream or two. I'll see what I can do and if I'm happy with it, repost.
Fun, seasonal song. Yes, sound effects would be a bonus. Thanks for posting it!
Really well done!! I think your vocal style works perfectly with this one! Nice to hear a seasonal treat!! Take care. Greg
Thank you. I'm uncertain of the sound effects. Been thinking about it. Then again, it's just a pop song, what can possibly go wrong?
Thanks Greg, I deliberately recorded it early one morning before I'd spoken, so my voice was a bit growly, early-morning-ish I guess you'd call it

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Really well done!! I think your vocal style works perfectly with this one! Nice to hear a seasonal treat!! Take care. Greg
© PG Music Forums