PG Music Home
Posted By: Planobilly Happy Halloween We are coming to get you - 10/31/21 04:06 PM
We are coming for you, in the dark! Better run!

https://soundcloud.com/user-816849740/demon?si=da758756e59e4164aa6595b0d3fe7657

Billy
Another seasonal treat!! And I just got in under the deadline......the kids will be ringing my doorbell in 2 hours! Really fun creation you have put together Billy!! Enjoyed!! Happy Halloween! Take care. Greg
Fun one, Billy.

The guitar work is excellent. Is that you?

fj
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Fun one, Billy.

The guitar work is excellent. Is that you?

fj

LOL Floyd, I had to go back and listen to see if I played that or my buddy from Canada. It must have been me because the ending got sort of screwed up...lol It was done on another Tom Anderson guitar that I no longer have. Sold it when Eva got really sick and needed cash fast.

We did this last year or the year before. The first vocal is by a friend in New Jersey and we both did the second one.

There is BP...before pandemic AP...after pandemic and I have no idea what happened in the last two years. Then cancer came along and really messed up my memory.

I do remember the recording being pretty funny and Dexter can do some hilarious vocals to my crazy lyrics.

Just stuff...no Grammys...lol

Billy
Posted By: Scott C Re: Happy Halloween We are coming to get you - 11/03/21 01:06 PM
Cool guitar tone. Excellent timely song. Well done
© PG Music Forums