PG Music Home
Posted By: Tommyc I Remember Winter - 11/08/21 10:48 PM

Just having fun with Band in a Box! Thanks PG Music!
BTDSHUFF.STY with 673 Organ and 3364 Guitar
Posted By: CaptainMoto Re: I Remember Winter - 11/08/21 11:37 PM
Yowza !
Posted By: TuneMonger Re: I Remember Winter - 11/09/21 12:08 AM
Nice harp playing, good job using the whole range of the instrument. Some nice growls, too. Excellent work!
Posted By: Tommyc Re: I Remember Winter - 11/09/21 01:21 AM
Thanks Moto! smile
Posted By: Tommyc Re: I Remember Winter - 11/09/21 01:22 AM
Thanks TuneMonger! smile
Posted By: Crossroads Re: I Remember Winter - 11/11/21 06:01 AM
Hi Tommy,

pretty cool - enjoyed both the song and the video. I am a harmobica addict - so I'd really like to know if you played the thing yourself or was it a soloist track?

All the best,

Stefan
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: I Remember Winter - 11/11/21 09:50 AM
Yeah, a fun tune to sink those harmonica reeds into, and you did a fine job of it, Tommy. And, as always, you steal the coolest stuff from the Internet.
Posted By: Tommyc Re: I Remember Winter - 11/11/21 02:18 PM
Thanks Crossroads! smile Started playing Harmonica in 1965, and yes I played it! I never use any of the PG Music lead instruments, but I love their backing tracks! You should have heard me before Parkinson's, COPD and 10 mini strokes, after the strokes I didn't remember that I had ever played anything for years. So it was like starting all over again. PG Music was my savior for someone to play with, as disability has me pretty much a home body.
Posted By: Tommyc Re: I Remember Winter - 11/11/21 02:19 PM
Thanks Marty! smile I only steal from the best! lol
Posted By: Crossroads Re: I Remember Winter - 11/12/21 05:13 AM
Originally Posted By: Tommyc
Thanks Crossroads! smile Started playing Harmonica in 1965, and yes I played it! I never use any of the PG Music lead instruments, but I love their backing tracks! You should have heard me before Parkinson's, COPD and 10 mini strokes, after the strokes I didn't remember that I had ever played anything for years. So it was like starting all over again. PG Music was my savior for someone to play with, as disability has me pretty much a home body.

Hi Tommy,

I was shocked to read what you've gone through - what a misery. I'm familiar with Parkinson's and even more with strokes from my former job as a speech-language pathologist, and my late mother-in-law suffered from heavy COPD.

Believe me that I am full of respect for how you must have fought all this and made it possible to stay such a fine musician.

I definitely can relate to your feelings towards BIAB. Since 2010 my vison has faded to near-blindness - I have only one eye left with less than 10% functionality. I hardly can leave the house without someone taking care of me - took some time to get along with that, but when I discovered BIAB in 2015 it really saved my life like it saved yours and I wouldn't know what I'd do without it.

Stay safe,

Stefan
Posted By: PROJECT M Re: I Remember Winter - 11/12/21 08:33 AM
Hello Tommy
Really great harmonica solo
Both thumbs up
Many greetings
Andi ;-)
Posted By: Tommyc Re: I Remember Winter - 11/12/21 10:42 PM
Thanks Stefan! smile I feel for you and your eyesight loss, had temporary blindness from a job related injury. It was terrible!
Posted By: Tommyc Re: I Remember Winter - 11/12/21 10:43 PM
Thanks PROJECT M! smile
© PG Music Forums