PG Music Home
HERE IS ANOTHER ONE OF MY OWN SONGS. I'M NOT SURE WHAT GENRE THIS WOULD BE. BAND-IN-A-BOX WAS USED FOR THE BACKING TRACKS. I DID THE LEAD VOCAL. ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SONG ENTITLED "WAITING IN THE WINGS" ON MY SOUNDCLOUD ACCOUNT.

https://soundcloud.com/user-530363504/wa...=social_sharing

HERE IS THE SONG SUMARRY FROM BIAB:

SONG SUMMARY “WAITING IN THE WINGS”

SONGWRITER: ALLAN JUDD

****** Song Summary *************
Title: WAITING IN THE WINGS

Style is _POPHAR2.STY (Country Harmonica w/ Acoustic Gu)
RealTracks in style: ~684:Bass, Electric, PopHalfNotesSync Ev 120
RealTracks in song: 2825:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm CountryPopMike12-key Ev 085
RealTracks in song: 692:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming AcRockBright Ev 120 (A: sync)
RealTracks in song: 2911:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm CountryPopBrent12-key Ev 085
RealTracks in song: 1409:Piano, SynthLayer, Rhythm Soul70sSteady Ev16 100
RealDrums [in Song: BossaBrushesFull^1-a: Sidestick, Brushes , b: Sidestick, Ride
Nice song. It's funny how things can go with a mix. When that guitar came in while you were singing, I thought I was going to hate it. But it was great. It made the song. Excellent work!
Super groove, great vocal and lyrics, along with a super backing band. This song has it all.

Two thumbs up.
Thanks for the good feedback. I'm just learning how to mix and I've been getting great help from the BIAB forum users.
Thanks for the kind words. Sorry to hear about your frustration with inflation at the pumps.
Nice job!!! Very catchy song, and the vocal, arrangement, and mix are all very good!! Take care. Greg
© PG Music Forums