PG Music Home
Posted By: WillyKuoMusic " Get In House " - 02/23/22 01:08 AM
>>> https://soundcloud.com/user-54415704/get-in-house

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HXVlH-s62o

Verse1:
Oh last night, while we dancing under the billion stars, I heard you whisper to me, said you'll always stay in my arms
Stop killing me, since your smile is more everything, I'd like to be your man, perhaps this is a night to remember then

Pre-chorus:
Don't be lonely, don't be shy, I'll take you to the place, there is a paradise
I wish you could give me just one wild chance, forget about things underestimated
Just be like this, you ain't about to worry

Chorus:
Get in house, my love is so precious, been searching for all love, until I get real hurt
Get in house, my love is so precious, I promise you baby, with my love, you won't ever never get hurt

Verse2:
Oh bartender, just give me one more drink, bring me to your atmosphere
And I'll be by your side, even it's pouring, let me put your love yeah, on my lips

Pre-chorus:
Don't be lonely, don't be shy, I'll take you to the place, there is a paradise
I wish you could give me just one wild chance, forget about things underestimated
Just be like this, you ain't about to worry

Chorus:
Get in house, my love is so precious, been searching for all love, until I get real hurt
Get in house, my love is so precious, I promise you baby, with my love, you won't ever never get hurt

Bridge:
Just get in house, oh oh get in house, just get in my house
Doo~ get~, just get in house, baby hurry, come get it now
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: " Get In House " - 02/23/22 01:32 AM
I'm guessing that you still don't have a copy of Band In A Box, Willy?
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: " Get In House " - 02/23/22 12:01 PM
Originally Posted By: AudioTrack
I'm guessing that you still don't have a copy of Band In A Box, Willy?

Indeed.

Willy, this is a forum site for people who used PG music products in the creation and production of their music. While we appreciate that you have new music, please remember that there are hundreds of sites to post this where people don't care what you use or don't use to create your music. This is a site that is primarily focused on the specific use of Band in A Box and creating music with it.

I would encourage you to pick up a copy of Band in A Box and use it to augment the guitar and vocals you currently use. It will provide a backing band that you can't provide for yourself by any other means and will take your music to new heights. Start with the Pro Package for $129 and see if what I'm saying isn't the truth.
© PG Music Forums