PG Music Home
Posted By: Rick Hansen My ode to the land they call California! - 05/13/22 04:28 PM
Thank you all who liked 'Suddenly Over', this one is almost all BIB, I liked the final render so much I left it alone and dumped it all into Studio One.

Rick

The End Of The Road
https://youtu.be/rU899RH2uR0
lovely voices either side of stereo image.
this is a very clever song.
that center guitar fits the song great.

loved the lyric "i'll pack a bag etc..."

v nice pics.

best
om
Nicely done. Very full sounding.
Posted By: Scott C Re: My ode to the land they call California! - 05/14/22 09:59 PM
Excellent tune. Super vocal and BGV's. Backing band was perfect for the tune..
Hello Rick
Very niceSong
Great sung and played
I like the musical increase of the song until the end
Great work
Many greetings
Andi ;-)
Road trip!! Sounds like a fun ride, Rick, but with a bit of a Thelma and Louise ending. Well done, Rick.
I'm working on improving my dynamics, I can play guitar, bass and keys (a little) but those real tracks most of the time are better than what I can do. My volume and pan curves in Studio One would make you dizzy and they take forever to plot but I can put what I see in my minds eye into reality with them. I always play my own leads and that is the last thing I track and I really try to make song structure and dynamics interesting. Thanks for the kind words everyone it means a lot considering the amount of talent in this joint.

Rick
We enjoyed this, Rick, and can relate to the lyric. A good friend moved to CA from GA several years ago and he continues to encourage all of us to “head West!”

Your vocals and lead guitar sound very good with the BiaB band and the mix sounds fine.

Enjoyed it,

J&B
Rick,

I don't remember hearing your work before, but I like it! This is a lovely song! The chorus has a strong pull that draws the listener in! You've done a great job putting it all together!

Thanks, Torrey
© PG Music Forums