PG Music Home
Posted By: firesong I've Got a Feeling - 05/24/22 11:20 PM
Hey Guys here's my latest BiaB updated song...wrote it to be an invocation...if you do, thanks for listening and always appreciate your comments...Dan

I've Got a Feeling
https://soundclick.com/r/s87r8k

BiaB components:
366 Bass
364 Acoustic guitar
368 Acoustic guitar
2650 Electric guitar

I added vocals, piano, strings, percussion and nylon guitar
Posted By: PROJECT M Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/25/22 05:01 AM
Hello Dan
nice melody
Very good background track
excellent sung
Very nice guitar fills
I liked it very much
Many greetings
Andi ;-)
Posted By: RnAM Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/25/22 08:17 PM
Excellent work Daniel. One of the best gospel songs I've heard so far.

Great vocals, and once again I detect the Dreamy Brent RT. That one is so universal! We've used it very often. It works in many types of songs :-).

Rob
Posted By: Dewey_MI Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/25/22 10:12 PM
Wonderful lyrics and great sense of Christ in the production! I'm used to hearing a melodic lift between lyrical sections, however, the multiple modulations do this wonderfully and in a unique way. Great choice of production and style.
Posted By: firesong Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/26/22 01:00 PM
Hey Dewey, Rob and Anne-Marie and Andi...I sure appreciate your comments they are very encouraging and gracious...Dan
Posted By: Scott C Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/26/22 11:16 PM
Hey Dan. What a beautiful tender vocal. Loved the lyric. Backtrack and production on the song was perfect. Well done
Posted By: floyd jane Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/27/22 11:32 AM
Beautiful song, Dan.

Good write. Strong vocals and BGVs.

Excellent production. Good mix.

Very well done.

fj

(have to say...it's irritating the Soundclick does not include a volume control of any kind...)
Posted By: David Snyder Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/27/22 12:18 PM

Really beautiful song Dan. Wonderfully performed and produced.

smile
Posted By: firesong Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/27/22 01:29 PM
Scott, Floyd and David...thanks so much for your comments...they are highly appreciated...Dan
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/27/22 02:57 PM
Dan,

This song is a thing of beauty! This should bless anyone who listens! The drums and bass really work together well in this! Piano parts are hitting in the right places! The vocals send it over the top...they are perfect! It's a wonderful song!

Thanks, Torrey
Posted By: firesong Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/28/22 01:56 AM
Thanks Torrey...Glad you were blessed and I appreciate your comments so much...Dan
Posted By: Brad Williams Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/28/22 08:52 PM
Hey there Dan, where ya been?! I haven't heard your stuff in a while and was starting to go through withdrawals! This is a great invocation song, I can see them coming up front in my mind right now. It's a great song period. Keep praisin' man, you do it so well. I've actually been away from any music for a while too, so this was a great welcome back - Thanks.
Posted By: firesong Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/29/22 03:29 PM
Originally Posted By: Brad Williams
Hey there Dan, where ya been?! I haven't heard your stuff in a while and was starting to go through withdrawals! This is a great invocation song, I can see them coming up front in my mind right now. It's a great song period. Keep praisin' man, you do it so well. I've actually been away from any music for a while too, so this was a great welcome back - Thanks.

Hey Brad...been on vacation but glad to be home...I will "Keep praisin" and glad you're back on the forum too...glad you like the song...Dan
Posted By: jannesan Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/30/22 02:05 PM
Great vocals and excellent mix of the well chosen instruments that are introduced nicely. Enjoyed the chord progression. the chorus is especially strong and catchy. The drums and piano build the solid base for the mood that supports the message well.

Janne
Posted By: firesong Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/31/22 02:24 PM
Janne...thanks so much for your comments I appreciate them...

By the way I have some friends in Helsinki that have recorded a couple of my songs here's one of them: The Helsinki Hospital Choir "Hallelujah" https://soundclick.com/r/s81jzo

Thanks again...Dan
Posted By: Brad Williams Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/31/22 08:56 PM
Dan, thanks so much for sharing that song recorded by the Helsinki Hospital Choir. Quite a blessing. Thanks for stepping out and sharing a God given gift, literally, with the world. Not by might. Not by Power, but by His spirit your gift has been used to touch others in many other countries, languages, and cultures ... we serve a great God.
Posted By: cubanpete Re: I've Got a Feeling - 05/31/22 09:25 PM
Great vocals and very good production.
Cheers

Mike B.
Posted By: firesong Re: I've Got a Feeling - 06/02/22 12:48 AM
Originally Posted By: cubanpete
Great vocals and very good production.
Cheers

Mike B.

Thanks Mike...I appreciate your kind comments...Dan
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: I've Got a Feeling - 06/02/22 10:46 AM
Stellar vocals, and a strong melody. Love how it modulates to increase the intensity. Your songs carry the soul to new heights of devotion, Dan.
Posted By: firesong Re: I've Got a Feeling - 06/02/22 12:09 PM
Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Stellar vocals, and a strong melody. Love how it modulates to increase the intensity. Your songs carry the soul to new heights of devotion, Dan.

Marty...I always welcome and value your thoughts and opinions...Dan
Posted By: Robertkc Re: I've Got a Feeling - 06/03/22 01:23 PM
Dan,
A fine vocal on your devotional lyric; an appropriately uplifting melody.
Very good!

Robert
© PG Music Forums