PG Music Home
Posted By: cubanpete A little Slower please (updated) - 06/24/22 05:41 PM
Hi folks, after a debacle of a failed hard drive I'm back, fortunately, I had a cloud back up and I was able to recover most of my files. Here's my latest one.
A little slower please

tyle is _JAZFSKB.STY (Fast Jazz Swing Poll Winners)

RealTracks in style: ~752:Bass, Acoustic, Jazz BeBop Sw 190
RealTracks in style: ~2315:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm JazzFastKenny Sw 190
RealTracks in song: 2185:Guitar, Electric, Soloist JazzFastPat Sw 190 (Bluesy)
RealTracks in song: ~1251:Piano, Acoustic, Soloist JazzMike Sw 140
RealDrums in style:JazzSwingLewis^04-a:Brushes Swirl, Busy Snare , b:Ride and Hihat

Cheers

Mike B.
Posted By: Scott C Re: A little Slower please (updated) - 06/26/22 12:48 PM
Cool tune Mike. Guitar was excellent. Well done
Posted By: cubanpete Re: A little Slower please (updated) - 06/26/22 02:12 PM
Thanks Scott. Glad you liked it.

Cheers

Mike B.
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: A little Slower please (updated) - 06/28/22 01:07 PM
Mike

That is a sweet swinging production! I love that stuff! I recently bought an archtop guitar just to try to get in the groove of this kind of wonderful music! Great arrangement!

Thanks, Torrey
Posted By: firesong Re: A little Slower please (updated) - 06/28/22 05:50 PM
What a great jazz piece! Love the solos and a super arrangement to be sure!
Posted By: MarioD Re: A little Slower please (updated) - 06/29/22 08:07 PM
Mike, you are a master of not only picking the right RTs for your songs but also blending them in absolute diamonds.

Super guitar and piano swing jazz

My kind of music

Posted By: BabuMusic Re: A little Slower please (updated) - 06/30/22 08:47 AM
Good advice: backup backup backup. Wow, swinging sensation, Mike. Man, you really make this software sing, always choosing the best players to bring out the best in your writing, which is always so engaging. You always create the perfect atmosphere for an intimate gathering to enjoy these wonderful pieces. Excellent mix, too.
Posted By: Deej56 Re: A little Slower please (updated) - 06/30/22 11:52 PM
Mike,

You want to make me want to like jazz more. This production is so smooth and crisp . . . terrific work on the mix. If I were listening to this live, I’d be in awe of those musicians. Stellar!

All my best,

Deej
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: A little Slower please (updated) - 07/01/22 12:12 PM
As Mario said, "Mike, you are a master of not only picking the right RTs for your songs but also blending them in absolute diamonds."

And man that swing thing is cooking.

Another amazing RT masterpiece!

J&B
Posted By: musician17 Re: A little Slower please (updated) - 07/02/22 11:05 AM
I so look forward to seeing your name on here ... it means you've posted a new track I can (and immediately go to) listen to. And this is every bit as good as your other offerings, i.e. stellar and totally professionally done. A JOY to listen to - the ending would have come too soon, no matter how long this lasted. Sincerest congratulations, bravo.
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Re: A little Slower please (updated) - 07/02/22 11:33 AM
Mike,
Cool composition! Very progressive stuff you are able to make with BIAB. Sounds like a live band. Great mix. Enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.

Misha.
Posted By: cubanpete Re: A little Slower please (updated) - 07/07/22 07:41 PM
Wow guys! My sincere thanks to all of you. Sorry for the late response to your comments. I've been doing some "Honey dues" and you all know how that goes. Thanks again

Mike B.
© PG Music Forums