PG Music Home
Posted By: BabuMusic The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/28/22 09:51 AM
The Windows Of Your Worries on Soundcloud
The Windows Of Your Worries on YouTube

My wife likes to worry. It's who she is. So this is a song to suggest an alternate approach to worrying.

Key=E , Tempo 95, Length (m:s)=3:42
4 bar intro, 80 bar chorus, from bar 5 to bar 84. Repeat x1 chorus
Style is _CABNJAM.STY (Cabin Jam Folk Pop with Cajon)

RealTracks in style: ~~2474:Bass, Acoustic, Held Ev 085
RealTracks in style: 1422:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm PopCalypso Ev 100
RealTracks in style: 2930:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm FolkRock8thsBrent Ev 100
RealTracks in style: ~896:Guitar, 12-String Acoustic, Rhythm FolkRock Ev 100
RealTracks in song: 3236:Guitar, Nylon, Fingerpicking CelticAir Ev 085
RealTracks in song: 1058:Sax, Alto, Soloist SmoothJazzPoppy Ev16 090
RealDrums in Song: AfucheShakerEv8[single]
RealDrums in Song: CountryPopBallad^04-SnrHt,SnrRd
RealTracks in song: 3959:Synth, Rhythm StripMallStrings 65
RealDrums in style:CajonFolkPop8ths: a: Cajon b: Cajon 4 High

For this one I kept the BiaB Bass because I liked his sound and didn't want to change my strings to match it. In the Bridge I added 2 tracks an octave apart with a high-C-5-string fretless just to add a part I hear in my head. Your opinions and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

The Windows Of Your Worries

Are you there by the window now? Can you see what's right outside?
Is there someone waiting patiently in whom you can confide?
Is it someone who'll be there for you? Someone you can trust?
Someone to love and care for you, and turn your woes to rust?

The windows of your worries (are the doorways to what's true) (can reveal a calming clue) (are clear to what is true).
The windows of your worries are there to see you through --and see through you, too.

Come a little closer now. You can feel the strength in two.
You'll begin to clear your mind and learn to sift through what is true.
You will see that life is so much more than things you cannot change,
Togetherness defeats the worst concerns and fears. It tames.

Free yourself through the open windows that surround your house of pain.
Unloose the binds that tie disquiet and quiet still remains.

Do you see me too?
Posted By: TuneMonger Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/28/22 10:21 AM
The song itself had a very relaxing quality, so in and of itself, it accomplished its goal. Some people have to worry, no use worrying about worry itself. I'm in your wife's camp, I feel like if it weren't for people like me worrying about things, things would fall apart. I realize I overdo it, though. Getting back to the song - again, it had a soothing quality that I found intriguing. The word play was entertaining and helped to lighten the mood as well. I wasn't so sure about "turn your woes to rust." I'm still mulling that one over. It's probably fine, it just put an unpleasant image in my head that clashed with everything else about the song. Overall, another fine effort from the prolific bass man of the forum.
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/28/22 10:52 AM
Loved this song since the first time I heard it a couple of days ago.

I'm also in Barb's camp, I worry about everything, wish I was more carefree sometimes.

Excellent song, excellent performance and mix, top notch video.
Posted By: rsdean Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/28/22 01:24 PM
Marty,

This is excellent! Great song and great vocal. Love the mix. The sax was also a nice touch.

Bob
Posted By: Deej56 Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/28/22 01:32 PM
Marty,

Terrific write, great tune! Love that chorus melody (and that bridge as well)--catchy with some excellent harmonies. I'm wondering if the vocal can come forward just a tad--maybe not . . . see what others think. Really good vocal regardless. Cool tune!

All my best to you,

Deej
Posted By: jannesan Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/28/22 03:05 PM
Beautiful lyrics: "life is so much more than things you cannot change", I know that I worry too much so this is a good song for me, I hope I can learn something smile
Beautiful melody: verses are very calming with a nice progression and the chorus is catchy
Beautiful arrangement: I like especially the guitars, the rhythm section and the strings in the bridge.
The interpretation is full of heart.
Has very classic hit feel, certainly one of your best songs.

Janne
Posted By: Al-David Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/28/22 05:53 PM
Hi Marty ...

Really, really nice! Contemplative lyric backed by some really great music. As always, a great song and presentation. I always admire your work!!!

I'm not a big worrier. Really, the only thing I worry about is Di's health. Now, on the other hand, I concern myself with all that I think is important.

I think folks sometimes confuse worry and and concern as the same thing, but they aren't. Concern is simply putting forth the effort to do what should or must be done. Worry is fretting about it if it doesn't work out as plannned or expected. As I often tell my friends & family, if my effort doesn't work out as intended, I'm not gonna suffer the ulcer of worrying about it. I'll just make an alternative effort or know I tried my best.

Enough of my philosophy! A really great song and listen. Truly enjoyed it!

Alan
Posted By: PeterF Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/28/22 07:17 PM
Marty

Very nice song, a good lyric and a gentle backing that fits the song like a glove.

Well sung, and written.

Peter
Posted By: firesong Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/28/22 09:02 PM
Marty...man what a beautiful and profound song...I love the melody and the harmonies you did...you are a great lyricist my friend and I enjoy your songs so much...I'm a sucker for acoustic based ballads and this one is superb lyrically and melodically...I just hit the 'golden buzzer' for you and you can move on to the live rounds!
Posted By: dcuny Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/29/22 02:30 AM
Easygoing folk, positive lyrics, nicely sung.

The vibe fits the song perfectly!
Posted By: rayc Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/29/22 05:31 AM
Nice one Marty,
you're in fine voice.
The blend in the bridge is excellent.
It takes the overthinking ground engineer to keep the pilot in the clouds but both need a break from the separate stresses.
Lovely song.
I'm sure your wife will, listen, smile, thank you and then worry about something else.
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/29/22 09:41 AM
Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
The song itself had a very relaxing quality, so in and of itself, it accomplished its goal. Some people have to worry, no use worrying about worry itself. I'm in your wife's camp, I feel like if it weren't for people like me worrying about things, things would fall apart. I realize I overdo it, though. Getting back to the song - again, it had a soothing quality that I found intriguing. The word play was entertaining and helped to lighten the mood as well. I wasn't so sure about "turn your woes to rust." I'm still mulling that one over. It's probably fine, it just put an unpleasant image in my head that clashed with everything else about the song. Overall, another fine effort from the prolific bass man of the forum.

Haha. I like that theory, Bob. Yeah, if folks don't worry about it... well, that's very worrisome. We once had a cat that sat and stared at the wall for hours. Weird, but I theorized there are 5 cats like that around the world and they keep everything going. Now, about that word RUST. You are absolutely right. Trying to rhyme with trust, it was the first thing to mind. Didn't worry about it, because by the time I go to record it should be cleaned up. It wasn't. I should've said DUST.

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Loved this song since the first time I heard it a couple of days ago.

I'm also in Barb's camp, I worry about everything, wish I was more carefree sometimes.

Excellent song, excellent performance and mix, top notch video.

Thank you, Brother. Have a great vacation. Leave all your worries in the mountains, trees, rocks and streams.

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Marty,

This is excellent! Great song and great vocal. Love the mix. The sax was also a nice touch.

Bob

Thank you, Bob. Much appreciated. The sax worked well without too much reworking.

Originally Posted By: Deej56
Marty,

Terrific write, great tune! Love that chorus melody (and that bridge as well)--catchy with some excellent harmonies. I'm wondering if the vocal can come forward just a tad--maybe not . . . see what others think. Really good vocal regardless. Cool tune!

All my best to you,

Deej

Thanks so much, Deej. Yes, I worried was the vocal too loud, so I brought it down. Pretty ironic, huh?
Posted By: B.D.Thomas Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/29/22 05:53 PM
Greetings from my wife to yours, Marty laugh

I like the song and your lyrics, and you have a great sense of vocal harmonies.

Arrangement and mix are good too, so no complaints from my side.

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
a high C-5 string fretless [...] I hear in my head
I would worry about this...
Posted By: Sundance Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/29/22 09:50 PM
Loved the message in the song Marty.
Sounds great here.
If only I could, I would gladly trade in my crown as self proclaimed Queen of the worrywarts.
But I'm better about it than I once was so that's something.
Josie
Posted By: Bass Thumper Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/29/22 10:12 PM
Absolutely great Marty!
You are truely a pro.
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/30/22 09:43 AM
Originally Posted By: jannesan
Beautiful lyrics: "life is so much more than things you cannot change", I know that I worry too much so this is a good song for me, I hope I can learn something smile
Beautiful melody: verses are very calming with a nice progression and the chorus is catchy
Beautiful arrangement: I like especially the guitars, the rhythm section and the strings in the bridge.
The interpretation is full of heart.
Has very classic hit feel, certainly one of your best songs.

Janne

Thanks, Janne. Those "strings" in the bridge are actually me on a fretless bass, unless you mean the synth, which was just playing chords really. Man, I always like your comments, Janne. Thanks for listening.

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Marty ...

Really, really nice! Contemplative lyric backed by some really great music. As always, a great song and presentation. I always admire your work!!!

I'm not a big worrier. Really, the only thing I worry about is Di's health. Now, on the other hand, I concern myself with all that I think is important.

I think folks sometimes confuse worry and and concern as the same thing, but they aren't. Concern is simply putting forth the effort to do what should or must be done. Worry is fretting about it if it doesn't work out as plannned or expected. As I often tell my friends & family, if my effort doesn't work out as intended, I'm not gonna suffer the ulcer of worrying about it. I'll just make an alternative effort or know I tried my best.

Enough of my philosophy! A really great song and listen. Truly enjoyed it!

Alan

Thanks so much, Alan. I can't get enough of your philosophy. It often confirms my beliefs. smile Yes, concern is much different than worry. I'm big on etymology and always strive for the corr3ct word. [typos be dammed] cool

Originally Posted By: PeterF
Marty

Very nice song, a good lyric and a gentle backing that fits the song like a glove.

Well sung, and written.

Peter

Hello, Peter. Thanks much.

Originally Posted By: firesong
Marty...man what a beautiful and profound song...I love the melody and the harmonies you did...you are a great lyricist my friend and I enjoy your songs so much...I'm a sucker for acoustic based ballads and this one is superb lyrically and melodically...I just hit the 'golden buzzer' for you and you can move on to the live rounds!

Haha. Thanks, Dan. No, you don't want me live --at least not singing and playing together. I'm always impressed when someone can do that. Hey, wait. I don't play bass in this one. Does this ticket include meals?
Posted By: floyd jane Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 09/30/22 07:17 PM
Marty,

LOVE the Sound of this!
Terrific set of tracks. Excellent mix.
Really nice vocals and BGVs.
Nice arrangement. Strings were a nice touch. Sax, too.
Excellent mix.
A complete package.
One of your best!
Cool.

fj (a worrier)
Posted By: justanoldmuso Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/01/22 11:56 AM

your an excellent lyricist mate and how you convey the
words.

nice use of rt's .

nice stops too. super ending.

best.

om
Posted By: Robertkc Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/01/22 02:05 PM
Marty,
The easy soothing music you make here matches your kind message beautifully.The lyrics have some nice word plays to lighten the wisdom... which is universal.
Good vocal and an entertaining video... I thought the guy looking in was Willie Nelson at first, but now I`m wondering if we are seeing you?

Robert
Posted By: RnAM Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/01/22 03:34 PM
Marty,

What a great intro and song's arrangement!

We thought that your voice could be a little bit more "hot" at times!

Cool background vocals!

Rob was expecting a solo right before or right after the bridge, b ut was pleasantly surprised by the saxophone solo that came a little later.

Rob and Anne-Marie
Posted By: Derochette Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/01/22 04:56 PM
Hi BabuMusic,

Very endearing composition by your lyrics by the sung words. It's very pleasant to listen to. I apprecied.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/02/22 09:53 AM
Originally Posted By: dcuny
Easygoing folk, positive lyrics, nicely sung.

The vibe fits the song perfectly!

Thanks, David.

Originally Posted By: rayc
Nice one Marty,
you're in fine voice.
The blend in the bridge is excellent.
It takes the overthinking ground engineer to keep the pilot in the clouds but both need a break from the separate stresses.
Lovely song.
I'm sure your wife will, listen, smile, thank you and then worry about something else.

Thanks, Ray. I was worried about the bridge. I had the fretless way too high, then way too low, then the same with the synth. I always try to make the Bridge another version of the same song. Glad you mentioned it. Your opinions are very valuable.

Originally Posted By: B.D.Thomas
Greetings from my wife to yours, Marty laugh

I like the song and your lyrics, and you have a great sense of vocal harmonies.

Arrangement and mix are good too, so no complaints from my side.

a high C-5 string fretless [...] I hear in my head
I would worry about this...

Ha, thanks, BD. I'll tell her. Haha. Not sure if you meant I should worry that that kind of stuff invades my head or that the fretless was uncalled for. Guess that's why I don't worry so much --I don't get it. hehe

Originally Posted By: Sundance
Loved the message in the song Marty.
Sounds great here.
If only I could, I would gladly trade in my crown as self proclaimed Queen of the worrywarts.
But I'm better about it than I once was so that's something.
Josie

AH, Josie, keep up the good work. hehe Thanks for your listen and comment.
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/02/22 05:08 PM
Well, Bud is the worrier of J&B so I guess we are like you and Barb in rounding each other out. smile

This is a real treat, Marty. The laid back feel is enjoyable and a perfect backing for the lyric. We also enjoyed that sax solo. The arp guitar was nice also.

The video worked well, per usual, and your cameos were most cool.

Your bass mods to the bridge worked fine for us although they are subtle on the monitors - no problem with subtlety in mixing smile

No worries!

J&B
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/02/22 07:53 PM
Really nice Marty!!! I doubt your wife likes to worry........some of us are just wired that way, despite the recognition that it isn't fun or productive. Love the message and feel of the song, and ALWAYS love the emotion in your vocal!! Great stuff!!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/02/22 07:54 PM
A calm song to calm the worrier. I dig your message. I'm not much of a worrier either.

Nice work Marty. The sax solo is a nice touch.
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/04/22 09:52 AM
Originally Posted By: Bass Thumper
Absolutely great Marty!
You are truely a pro.

Hey, Steve. Thanks.

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Marty,

LOVE the Sound of this!
Terrific set of tracks. Excellent mix.
Really nice vocals and BGVs.
Nice arrangement. Strings were a nice touch. Sax, too.
Excellent mix.
A complete package.
One of your best!
Cool.

fj (a worrier)

Thanks so much, Floyd. (Hey, I wouldn't worry about it. You're a songwriting warrior.)

Originally Posted By: justanoldmuso

your an excellent lyricist mate and how you convey the
words.

nice use of rt's .

nice stops too. super ending.

best.

om

Thank you, OM.

Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Marty,
The easy soothing music you make here matches your kind message beautifully.The lyrics have some nice word plays to lighten the wisdom... which is universal.
Good vocal and an entertaining video... I thought the guy looking in was Willie Nelson at first, but now I`m wondering if we are seeing you?

Robert

Thanks, Robert. YEs, that's me as the peeping tom. Not something I should have on my resume, huh?
Posted By: Birchwood Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/04/22 11:01 AM
Hi Marty, nothing new to say about the song what's not already said. And every compliment on a segment of the song was brought at least 4 times !
So I keep it simple; enjoyed your sweet song very much. I thought I heard you've had a cold, but that one must be new, because no one else mentioned it.
And, take it as a huge compliment, because singing so nice and sensitive as you did (even with a cold) is a great thing!

And I don't think your wife is such a big worrier (...), she knows you for some time I thinkl. It's you who has al those worries. That's why you make a song of it. But if I skip this crazy talk, what stays is you made a wonderful song with very nice lyrics. And now your wife has to worry. it's you getting all the attention, but you deserved it! Thumbs up!!!

Hans
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/06/22 08:50 AM
Originally Posted By: RnAM
Marty,

What a great intro and song's arrangement!

We thought that your voice could be a little bit more "hot" at times!

Cool background vocals!

Rob was expecting a solo right before or right after the bridge, b ut was pleasantly surprised by the saxophone solo that came a little later.

Rob and Anne-Marie

Thanks, Rob and Anne-Marie. If you're saying the vocal should be louder, maybe, but hot I'm not. hehe Now, with a real singer like you two I wouldn't need to hide all the faults. Glad the sax surprised you. The multi tracks were much quicker to fashion than the last one.

Originally Posted By: Derochette
Hi BabuMusic,

Very endearing composition by your lyrics by the sung words. It's very pleasant to listen to. I apprecied.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Thanks so much, JaniJackFlash. You're always so encouraging.

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Well, Bud is the worrier of J&B so I guess we are like you and Barb in rounding each other out. smile

This is a real treat, Marty. The laid back feel is enjoyable and a perfect backing for the lyric. We also enjoyed that sax solo. The arp guitar was nice also.

The video worked well, per usual, and your cameos were most cool.

Your bass mods to the bridge worked fine for us although they are subtle on the monitors - no problem with subtlety in mixing smile

No worries!

J&B

Thanks, you guys!! Yeah, I was hoping you even noticed the basses in the bridge. I had them way too loud, then way too soft, but I thought it was close to the Goldilocks Just Right setting. The volume was mostly dictated by the last glis just before the solo. Perhaps a better approach would have been to add a volume envelope so I could increase certain parts.

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Really nice Marty!!! I doubt your wife likes to worry........some of us are just wired that way, despite the recognition that it isn't fun or productive. Love the message and feel of the song, and ALWAYS love the emotion in your vocal!! Great stuff!!! Take care. Greg

Thanks, Greg! You're right about the wiring. BeBe is good at it --driven by it even. Unlike me. I see you have a new one here, and I'm in a hurry to go listen. Thanks.
Posted By: Brad Williams Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/06/22 03:32 PM
Very nice song Marty! Great sounds and mix. I agree, "dust" may have been a better word than "rust", but man this a really good write. Fantastic message and title, and so many good lines in it. Good use of the sax and great harmonies.
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/07/22 11:31 PM
Marty,

This is a pretty song! I love your positive approach to everything you do! That vibe rings through in this one! It doesn't seem right that you're not playing bass here, but I understand your reasoning! Loved that sax solo! Vocals and harmony are great! Great job!

Thanks, Torrey
Posted By: musician17 Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/08/22 04:27 AM
What a sweet, sweet song! It actually made me feel calmer, as I was listening. You are so talented, and have a real gift for communicating, especially. Made me smile and forget about things, for a while. And that ending is beautiful, took me a little by surprise :-) . Well done; first song I listened to, this morning, what a way to set up the day.
Posted By: olemon Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/08/22 08:51 AM
There's certainly no need to worry about your song, and what an excellent production. Well done.
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/08/22 09:56 AM
Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
A calm song to calm the worrier. I dig your message. I'm not much of a worrier either.

Hello, Scott. Your comments are always so kind and positive. Thanks for all your encouragement. I still play your album Ghosts That Never Lived when cleaning up the studio. My go-to album for that chore. That's from when i thought your name was Ezekiel.

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Marty, nothing new to say about the song what's not already said. And every compliment on a segment of the song was brought at least 4 times !
So I keep it simple; enjoyed your sweet song very much. I thought I heard you've had a cold, but that one must be new, because no one else mentioned it.
And, take it as a huge compliment, because singing so nice and sensitive as you did (even with a cold) is a great thing!

And I don't think your wife is such a big worrier (...), she knows you for some time I thinkl. It's you who has al those worries. That's why you make a song of it. But if I skip this crazy talk, what stays is you made a wonderful song with very nice lyrics. And now your wife has to worry. it's you getting all the attention, but you deserved it! Thumbs up!!!

Hans

Hi Hans. My mom never told me I have a brother in the Netherlands, but I;m so glad I found you. You might be right about that left-hand-doesn't-know-what-the-right-is-doing psychology, but I never worry about it.

Originally Posted By: Brad Williams
Very nice song Marty! Great sounds and mix. I agree, "dust" may have been a better word than "rust", but man this a really good write. Fantastic message and title, and so many good lines in it. Good use of the sax and great harmonies.

Thank, Brad. Yeah, I really can't believe the rust still shows. My usual process of writing lyrics is to just write what comes in at the moment, and it will naturally be fixed along the way. It now sticks out like a drowning victim holding up 3 fingers.

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Marty,

This is a pretty song! I love your positive approach to everything you do! That vibe rings through in this one! It doesn't seem right that you're not playing bass here, but I understand your reasoning! Loved that sax solo! Vocals and harmony are great! Great job!

Thanks, Torrey

Oh, thanks so much for all your kind words, Torrey. Although I won't bump a song after it reaches page 2, I still read every message that comes after that. You are very special, brother.
Posted By: Scott C Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/09/22 01:40 PM
Awesome tune Marty. I have decided not to worry about anything anymore. Just take one day at a time and try and find something enjoyable in each day. No more CNN or Fox news. Traded them for pizza reviews. Awesome vocal and lyric. Sax was very cool. Well done
Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/09/22 08:20 PM
[quote=Ezekiel's Storm]A calm song to calm the worrier. I dig your message. I'm not much of a worrier either.

Hello, Scott. Your comments are always so kind and positive. Thanks for all your encouragement. I still play your album Ghosts That Never Lived when cleaning up the studio. My go-to album for that chore. That's from when i thought your name was Ezekiel.

Marty, so you are the one person who listens to that album!?!? Thanks. I cringe when I listen to some of the tracks. The production is not that good. But I've learned since then.
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/11/22 11:21 AM
Originally Posted By: musician17
What a sweet, sweet song! It actually made me feel calmer, as I was listening. You are so talented, and have a real gift for communicating, especially. Made me smile and forget about things, for a while. And that ending is beautiful, took me a little by surprise :-) . Well done; first song I listened to, this morning, what a way to set up the day.

Hi, James. Hey, I just listened to your Songs Of Glee, although it was third this morning. My comment started much like yours here: "Sweet, James," and I resisted to add "Baby." Thanks so much!

Originally Posted By: olemon
There's certainly no need to worry about your song, and what an excellent production. Well done.

Thanks, Oleman. No worries. hehe

Originally Posted By: Scott C
Awesome tune Marty. I have decided not to worry about anything anymore. Just take one day at a time and try and find something enjoyable in each day. No more CNN or Fox news. Traded them for pizza reviews. Awesome vocal and lyric. Sax was very cool. Well done

YES!! Scott, you are so right. Apathy rules, so enjoy whatever happens. Yes, American so-called news channels are the worst place to find truth. Thanks, Scott.

Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm

Marty, so you are the one person who listens to that album!?!? Thanks. I cringe when I listen to some of the tracks. The production is not that good. But I've learned since then.

Haha. Guess that makes me special. It's the songs more than the production that draws be back. My next stop is One time.
Posted By: PROJECT M Re: The Windows Of Your Worries - 10/14/22 03:15 PM
Hi Marty
Great song
You sing it really excellent
Sounds very good
The idea with the sax is brilliant
Also the video is great
Great work Marty
Many greetings
Andi ;-)
© PG Music Forums