PG Music Home
Our New Album (In My Dreams/A Collection of Songs Co-Written with Ron Helm)

Over the past few months, I have shared several of the songs I have co-written with Ron Helm! We have been working toward having enough material for an album and here it is! I want to thank everyone for all the positive and supportive comments we have received during this time! The link above will take you to a place where you can listen to 30 second clips of each of the tunes and also serves as a jumping off spot to Spotify, Apple Music and iTunes. Realdrums were used on all of the tracks and Realtracks were used here and there on a lot of the songs (sorry I don't have specific info on all of those right now). It was an honor to work with Ron on all of these songs. Thanks for taking a moment and checking it out! T
Hey Torrey,
Let me be the 1st here to say congrats and way to go !!!
You are one talented guy.

--Steve
Congrats Torrey. Good luck with your new album.
Ha! 30 seconds! I've been waiting for this post, Torrey. Since you mentioned it, I've been searching Spotify. My search is over. I'm in. Thanks so much, and congrats to you and Ron for some outstanding songs. When I'm in the car, the only thing I listen to anymore is the folks from this forum. Thanks for some new traveling music.
Torrey,

Congratulations to you and Ron. An outstanding selection of songs. All the best with the album!

Bob
Torrey...finally! I listened to the preview and it sounds like a great mix of styles and tempos...all with that unmistakable Torrey Bliss touch! you and Ron have created a easy listening, positive presentation of gospel truth...well done brother!! Congratulations and thanks for turning on another light!
Torrey,

Congrats!
I'll give a listen through on Apple Music...

fj
WTG!

We'll listen in toto over the weekend.

J&B
Hi Torrey,

First of all, congrats! That is a huge achievement.

From the DistroKid site I was able to click on the iTunes and Apple Music links, but not the Spotify one, my virus program blocked it.

I was however able to find your album by doing a search directly from my Spotify account and I've bookmarked it, I will give it a listen and like on the weekend cool
Torrey.

sincerely i wish you every success and prosperity with this album mate.

every happiness.

om
Unfortunately I don't have access to any of your 3 platforms, but I guess I know some of the songs from your postings here.

Anyway, I wish you good luck with your new album!
Torrey
I wish you good luck with your great album
You really deserve it
Many greetings
Andi ;-)
EXCELLENT
Congratulations Torrey, I can't wait to hear it. I hope it has tons and tons of success. Your message needs to be heard and your sound deserves to be heard!
HiTorrey,

Also congratulations from me on your album!
I listened to the preview and also to 'In my dreams' and 'Love Bitter Blues' on Spotify. That was a very enjoyable experience. Very nice songs and genuine Torrey songs! I heard that last song also a while ago on the forum. Very swinging song.
But you now I like your songs a lot!

Hans
Thanks to everyone who took a moment to check out this album! I appreciate it! T
© PG Music Forums