PG Music Home
Posted By: laurent4114 Que Restera T'il - 12/03/22 10:18 AM

Hello Everybody

https://soundcloud.com/user-294987337/que-restera-til?

https://youtu.be/BpqrlbZdm8I

A new track with some duet instruments and effects

Style : _DEPART.STY (Smooth Jazz Rêveur)
MélodieSynth personnalisé est Hi-Q 005 01 Piano, Electric, Classic Sforzando
SolisteSynth personnalisé est Hi-Q 074 02 Keyboard, ElectroTape, Flute Sforzando

RealTracks dans ce Style Style: 2960:Basse, Acoustique, Rythme Smooth Ballade DblCrch Bin 65
RealTracks dans ce Style Style: 910:Piano, Electrique, Rythmee Smooth Ballade DblCrch Bin 65
RealTracks dans ce Style Style: ~367:Guitare, Electrique, Arrière plan Dreamy Bin 65
RealTracks dans ce Style Style: ~1219:Vibra, Rythmee Ballade Jazz Sw 60
RealTracks dans ce Morceau song: 2952:Strings, Rythme Jazz Ballade Pads Sw 60
RealDrums [dans ce Style:SmoothBalladBrushes: a: Snare, HiHatb: Snare, Ride

Mixed in Cubase 12
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: Que Restera T'il - 12/03/22 10:37 AM
Nice changes on which you ride some cool melodies. I like the interplay with the instruments. It was long at over 7 minutes, but you managed to keep attention by some slight variations. Very well done. What remains is a pleasurable listen.
Posted By: laurent4114 Re: Que Restera T'il - 12/03/22 02:15 PM
Thank you Marty, you make a very beautiful song
le bon coté de la vie!
Posted By: Scott C Re: Que Restera T'il - 12/03/22 11:22 PM
Pretty piece of music. Some very cool melodies and backing track instrumentation. Well done...
Posted By: dcuny Re: Que Restera T'il - 12/04/22 03:55 AM
Nice piece - pretty relaxing until those tubular bells woke me up! crazy

Good music.
Posted By: justanoldmuso Re: Que Restera T'il - 12/04/22 09:14 PM
very peacefull start/song. everything works great imho.

i felt like i was lazeing in a english meadow haveing a picnic with my nearest and dearest.

cept , and maybe i'm wrong i would take the bells out of the song.

merry xmas.

om
Posted By: rayc Re: Que Restera T'il - 12/04/22 10:37 PM
The bells aren't bad but their levels need addressing... their "perceived volume" is probably more varied that metres and visuals show. I'd suggest ensuring they are at a consistent level and to soften them just a little with some EQ or reverb. The synth or guitar that counters the "distorted" lead needs a little softening as well.
Posted By: laurent4114 Re: Que Restera T'il - 12/05/22 08:27 AM
Hi there.
Thank you for your feedback . For the bells I thought that as the piece is quite long it would wake up the listeners who were starting to fall asleep. But I wanted something that strikes. Originally there are words: what will remain of us? The bells remind us of the imminence of the end of all human beings. The mastering is not perfect, especially on the guitar because the overdrive is too strong on the preset and this generates noise, I have to rework the sound so that it be cleaner.
Posted By: Dzjang Re: Que Restera T'il - 12/21/22 02:29 PM
Reminds me of some of Santana’s best fusion with Tom Coster or Alan Pasqua.
Harmonically rich.
© PG Music Forums