PG Music Home
Posted By: DC Ron A Christmas Song - 12/03/22 10:47 PM
All BiaB backing. Some lyrical/musical twists in the end for those who get there.

It Was Christmas Eve

THANKS for all the help this group has provided on this journey. Have contributed far less than I've taken.

Hope you have a great holiday season!
Posted By: Brad Williams Re: A Christmas Song - 12/10/22 11:11 PM
Hello DC. I think you've got a good recording here. I really like the melody and mix. It was also a clever ending.
Posted By: TuneMonger Re: A Christmas Song - 12/11/22 04:51 AM
Reminded me of Paul Simon. That drum made me think of 50 Ways and the song structure itself recalled several Simon and Garfunkel classics. Really nice job on this! A lyric sheet and list of tracks would be nice.
Posted By: PROJECT M Re: A Christmas Song - 12/11/22 07:19 AM
Hi Ron
Great Christmas Song
Sounds really cool
Also very well sung
BiaB also well used
The end is great ;-)
Merry Christmas and a healthy new year to you too
Andi ;-)
Posted By: rayc Re: A Christmas Song - 12/11/22 06:36 PM
Good morning,
I was going to listen but as I didn't recognise you name I did a quick check of what you'd done in the past for comparison purposes.

Are you aware that the only songs you've commented on in this forum are your own?
Posted By: firesong Re: A Christmas Song - 12/12/22 04:32 PM
Ron...the duet is cool and reminds me of Simon and Garfunkel...along with some of your chord arranging...very conversational in the telling of the story and that's very well done...I really like the tempo though for me the percussion was a bit busy...cool ending...Merry Christmas
© PG Music Forums