PG Music Home
Posted By: Icelander Accordion Supertracks? - 06/19/16 02:06 PM
I just wanted to throw this one out there to see if there's any interest. I don't think this concept of accordion ST has been considered, let alone requested, but when you can have Supertracks for string instruments (as you do) I see no reason why this should be too far fetched.
Posted By: Jon Thomas Re: Accordion Supertracks? - 06/19/16 03:17 PM
Good idea.
+1
More in general, I would like to see more super tracks for a wider variety of instruments.
Posted By: rodipoet Re: Accordion Supertracks? - 06/20/16 10:58 AM
+1
Posted By: MarioD Re: Accordion Supertracks? - 06/21/16 04:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Mr Micio
Good idea.
+1
More in general, I would like to see more super tracks for a wider variety of instruments.

A BIG +1
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Accordion Supertracks? - 06/24/16 12:35 PM
+1

MIDI SuperTracks are super useful! grin

This is a concept PG Music has proven to us users that the material is very versatile. I would enjoy having more midisupertracks built around a larger variety of instruments.
Posted By: sixchannel Re: Accordion Supertracks? - 06/26/16 08:30 AM
+1 !
I use the RT Accordion tracks in a lot of my sound files - most of which cant be played on here as they are mostly "covers" and it would be good to have more.
But only if they have nothing to do with Sampletank, as I have NEVER been able to get it to work. LOL!
Ian
Posted By: Island Soul Re: Accordion Supertracks? - 06/27/16 08:36 AM
What is a super track? Is that different than a real track? I really want some melodic background accordion tracks to use for Italian songs and some gypsy jazz.
Posted By: Icelander Re: Accordion Supertracks? - 06/27/16 12:43 PM
Originally Posted By: Islansoul
What is a super track?
Here you go: http://www.pgmusic.com/addons.supertracks.php
© PG Music Forums