PG Music Home
Posted By: Island Soul Real Reggae and Latin Horns - 08/20/18 10:54 AM
I would like to see some reggae and latin horn be added to to list of real tracks. They should be able to kiks, licks, and all kinds of stuff.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Real Reggae and Latin Horns - 08/21/18 12:08 PM
+1 for Rts, RD, an MIDI.
Posted By: Frank Alves Re: Real Reggae and Latin Horns - 08/22/18 01:40 PM
I recall seeing quite a few requests for some new Reggae tracks over the last couple years. What we have seems to be limited to you're typical Bob Marley tunes.

Some new Reggae bass, guitar!, keyboard, and horn tracks would certainly be a welcome addition for BIAB 2019.
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Real Reggae and Latin Horns - 08/26/18 05:50 PM
Hey guys! I've taken your RealTrack suggestions and added them to the RealTrack Wishlist! Thanks for the feedback.
Posted By: DeaconBlues09 Re: Real Reggae and Latin Horns - 09/02/18 11:55 AM
Huge +1
Posted By: Aubrey Re: Real Reggae and Latin Horns - 11/30/18 03:01 PM
+1!

BIAB has two or three very good reggae realstyles which I really like, but some additional styles and a wider array of realtracks instruments (including some solos) would give a lot more flexibility. It's a genre that is very much under-represented within BIAB given its global popularity.

It would be nice to also see some reggae fusion type styles such as the 'White Reggae' popularised by the Police (Think 'Roxanne' or 'Walking on the Moon') or reggae/rock fusion styles.
Posted By: MikeK Re: Real Reggae and Latin Horns - 12/03/18 11:59 AM
Huge +1 !!!
Posted By: DIOECHOOTO Re: Real Reggae and Latin Horns - 10/24/19 10:24 PM
+ 1 hugeness
Posted By: Island Soul Re: Real Reggae and Latin Horns - 12/05/19 02:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Frank Alves
I recall seeing quite a few requests for some new Reggae tracks over the last couple years. What we have seems to be limited to you're typical Bob Marley tunes.

Some new Reggae bass, guitar!, keyboard, and horn tracks would certainly be a welcome addition for BIAB 2019.

That actually what I want, reggae horn parts that would fit Bob Marley tunes. I'm a steel pan player and Bob Marley tunes are a staple to play.
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Re: Real Reggae and Latin Horns - 12/31/19 07:32 PM
+1
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Real Reggae and Latin Horns - 01/01/20 12:01 AM
Great suggestion.
+1
© PG Music Forums