PG Music Home
Pure String-Section RealTracks of different size for Movie/Media/TV Composers etc

The kind of thing i'm thinking of here is what the Native Instruments Contact libraries such as:

ACTION STRINGS

EMOTIVE STRINGS

SESSION STRINGS PRO

These libraries come with a range of moving motifs arpeggios etc that can form elements of a "bed" or other soundtrack

BIG plus one from me, I use strings a lot but mostly from reason
Yes! +1 !!!
You can also create your own UserTracks from those libraries. I created a few previously using Session Horns.
I'm more instrested in having strings like the Spitefire Audio studio strings library that are able to adapt to a multitude of genres rather than the typicl string libraries that caterer to th film and classical compositions.
Originally Posted By: Islansoul
I'm more instrested in having strings like the Spitefire Audio studio strings library that are able to adapt to a multitude of genres rather than the typicl string libraries that caterer to th film and classical compositions.

I'm with Islansoul. Strings are something the good sound sources do correctly. Plus with MIDI running them you can change whatever anytime you want. Whereas with RTs you are stuck with what you get unless of course you do a lot of cut and pasting, or the RTs come with MIDI, or you have Melodyne or like program where you can move notes around in a very slow and PITA way. YMMV
© PG Music Forums