PG Music Home
It would be great to get more pop/rock Melodist sets (too much jazz, really). Some sets designed to help out through the process of writing pop/rock tracks, perhaps with an acoustic approach too, if you know what I mean (with sort of an "unplugged" feel to it).
Too much jazz? Really, I regret but for me there are not enough and why not more Latin American styles.
Well, that is, sort of, you know, your opinion, man (or girl)... Perfectly respectable. Just as mine.

It is a very common criticism to Band in a box that its content is quite unbalanced towards jazz music. That Is a matter of fact. It did not prevent me from purchasing it, but I'd also love to hear something different too.
plus 1

Hello Giorgio
It's true you're right there is a big imbalance compared to jazz music indeed more pop / rock melodist sets would be a plus a rebalancing would be welcome
in + I love pop rock music and I also practice Latin music but without wanting to offend because it is not at all my goal, can say that there is too much jazz? Many yes I do not think for jazz practitioners there will never be too many, and for those who practice pop rock there is not enough.
I wish you good day and good music
balbuena
x1,000
Suggestions for pop/rock Melodists:

U2
Journey
Elliott Smith
Phoebe Bridgers
Death Cab For Cutie
Owl City
Bryan Adams
Harry Styles