PG Music Home
Posted By: camog RESONATOR Blues Styles - 06/02/20 05:23 AM
I would love a large range of Resonator Blues Styles - in every possible 'feel' and style, slow mid-tempo and faster styles!!!! This could make up a separate "Resonator Blues Style PAK"!

Should have broad appeal to BB users!

Carl
Posted By: NigelSpiers Re: RESONATOR Blues Styles - 06/03/20 03:49 AM
Hi,

And welcome to probably the least frequented forum on the PG Music website.

I think your suggestion definitely has merit however please don't be disappointed if you get very few responses. This is because BIAB users who visit this forum almost never add their support, ideas or thoughts to the posts on this forum.

Worse still the staff at PG Music completely ignore it when they produce new Real Tracks.

There probably is a way to influence the staff at PG Music but after 5 years of regular contributions to this and other forums I have given up.

Best Regards
Nigel
Posted By: camog Re: RESONATOR Blues Styles - 06/03/20 11:05 AM
Hi Nigel - thanks a lot for your response!!

Yes I was kinda hopeful my post might trigger a PGM response too - BB already contains some excellent resonator styles which I have used in the past, I was really just hoping for an expansion of these to include many more inspirational styles with a 'blues feel'!

Well here's hoping - I don't think there's any shortage of interest in blues influenced material??

Cheers, Carl
Posted By: NigelSpiers Re: RESONATOR Blues Styles - 06/06/20 08:53 AM
Hi Carl,

If you are just after new styles - there are virtually limitless possibilities by simply adding your favourite BIAB Resonator Real Tracks to the thousands of BIAB Styles available.

I almost never use a BIAB created Style as is - I always replace at least some of the Real Track Instruments & Real Drums and add new ones.

What I was talking about in my last email was completely new Real Tracks and new Real Drums - i.e. in your case new musicians (or existing musicians) playing new Resonator phrases.

Best Regards
Nigel
Posted By: camog Re: RESONATOR Blues Styles - 06/07/20 04:56 AM
Thanks a lot Nigel for your suggestion to add Resonator Real Tracks to virtually any BB style - something I haven't experimented with, will definitely try that.

I mostly use the BB styles as they are (with my own chord structures) but remove what I don't want or don't like - such as ac/el guitar chords or piano/rhodes chords or lead parts, then I replace them with my own in Logic Pro X. Adding Resonator Real Tracks should prove really useful - thanks again Nigel!!

Cheers, best regards - Carl
© PG Music Forums