PG Music Home
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Ethnic / Western Flutes request + Demo. - 08/01/20 11:22 PM
Hi Folks. 
With a lead from another forumer, I found an amazing wind player Pamath Praveena from Indonesia. He recorded a flute on one of my tunes. He plays several types of flutes and sax in both ethnic and western styles. In my opinion, he is a very talented musician.  Actually it is a team of two brothers. Pamath is the player and his brother is the engineer. 
I explained to him what PG music (BIAB) is and I believe he and the PG crew can make very special Real Tracks for us.  Flutes are very scarce in the RT library, so are other RHYTHM  winds (I am not talking about soloist or background tracks). 

What I liked about the team, they recorded exactly (much better!) than I hoped for, excellent audio quality tracks,  fast turnaround and at a very reasonable price. I hope users will support the idea of Pamath recording some RT tracks for us. I asked them to make a short demo, so I can share it with forum friends.

P.S. I do not have any gains out of this little promotion, other than I hope to see some of Pamath ethnic flutes and his other winds RT's in future release(s). Attaching a demo MP3. to this post.

Attached File
flutedemo.mp3  (16 downloads)
This is a very good idea and I'm happy to lend my support.
Posted By: Tangmo Re: Ethnic / Western Flutes request + Demo. - 08/02/20 09:19 AM
A couple of "corrections". Unless they have moved in the last few weeks, they are based in Sri Lanka, not Indonesia. Also, the "brother" was the primary composer of the piece they did for/with me as well as the engineer, so he is also involved in the creative side. The division of labor in a venture like this is unknown to me.

I'll vouch for everything else you said about them. Lovely sample. Most of the last half came from the piece they did with/for me.

What the hell: Full piece.

https://soundcloud.com/user-47797156/surya-ravaya-sound-of-the-sun

Good luck.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Ethnic / Western Flutes request + Demo. - 08/02/20 10:52 AM
A BIG +1
+1
Posted By: furry Re: Ethnic / Western Flutes request + Demo. - 08/02/20 09:43 PM
VERY BIG plus one from me
© PG Music Forums