PG Music Home
Hi PGMusic,

I desperately needed a Harmonica (Blues Harp) solo for my latest song and again tried the LD Miller Realtracks 3211 & 3292 only to be left shaking my head in frustration.

Even when set to "Simple" format these solo tracks sound like the artist was on some very serious medication.

The really frustrating part is that these Realtracks are beautifully recorded and some phrases (around 20%) are very tasty indeed.

I then tried putting them into my DAW and editing them note by note - but gave up very quickly.

If you can't tempt one of the many local Vancouver Blues Harmonica players into your studio then please send the original LD Miller recordings to me and I'll fix them up for you.

Best Regards
Nigel
I'll certainly support that.

+1
+1
+1
Hi PGMusic,

I'll have to withdraw my offer to edit and remix the LD Miller Harmonica Realtracks.

I've just had another listen and unfortunately there is no useable material in any of these Realtracks.

Best Regards
Nigel
+1!
Good as they are for their own purposes, then for me I'd love to have some harmonicas that have a more "continental" flavour (or less "Western", perhaps?), so that's a solid +1 cool
cool
© PG Music Forums