PG Music Home
I hope to see Chinese music band Band in a box. There are also Chinese musical instruments in it, such as Guzheng, Dizi, Erhu, Guqin, Pipa, and Yangqin.

Japan has Hichiriki, Koto, Shakuhachi, Shamisen, Sho

South Korea has Ajaeng, Daegeum, and Gayageum.

Of course, the most important thing above is China, and there are many people in China.The market is huge, you should publish the 2021 version in Simplified Chinese.

Secondly, Indian music and Arabic music need to be added. All are very good.

This music does not conflict with current guitars and pianos, and can be integrated very well in DAW through bank in a box vst plug in. I am very excited.

Does everyone agree?
A very much uncharted territory on all fronts there for BBox to tap into, good suggestions! cool
+1 for both RTs and MIDI.
Based on the instrument list I'm guessing the wishlist request is specifically for traditional Chinese folk music and more generally, Oriental folk music.

Traditional Oriental instruments are not based on the western twelve note per octave system. Instead many instruments are micro-tonal.
There's an opportunity available for these styles.

+1
Chinese pentatonic is still very distinctive, and new musical instruments such as zither, Pipa and erhu can be added.
This is good for BIAB. I hope you pay attention.
I also hope to make a Chinese pop song soon
SwingBabyMix,

Please clarify your wishlist request. The thread subject heading says "Chinese classical music". Your last post says "Chinese pop music". The two genres are very different.
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
SwingBabyMix,

Please clarify your wishlist request. The thread subject heading says "Chinese classical music". Your last post says "Chinese pop music". The two genres are very different.

Pop songs with Chinese classical feeling? grin
These are excellent suggestions. It was partly this thread that prompted us to add instruments like Erhu, Sitar, Tabla & Dholak in the last two versions of Band-in-a-Box (BB2022 & BB2023), and we'll likely be drawing more from this thread this year as well!
Originally Posted By: Tobin - PG Music Inc.
These are excellent suggestions. It was partly this thread that prompted us to add instruments like Erhu, Sitar, Tabla & Dholak in the last two versions of Band-in-a-Box (BB2022 & BB2023), and we'll likely be drawing more from this thread this year as well!

thanks.

Pipa, dulcimer
+1 especially for real tracks of indian musical instruments like the bansuri flute and also of indian scales for the soloists.
© PG Music Forums