PG Music Home
Posted By: NigelSpiers Boy Oh Boy - A Bluesman's Paradise! - 12/01/21 08:26 PM
Hi PGMusic,

I've just started viewing the BIAB 2022 Edition and boy! - what a treasure of Blues, Jump, Boogie and Shuffle delights - everything I've ever requested through this forum.

Thanks for the best Xmas present a boy could wish for.

Best Regards
Nigel
Posted By: Blues1952 Re: Boy Oh Boy - A Bluesman's Paradise! - 12/07/21 07:46 PM
Couldn't of said it better myself. What a treat. And after all these years it's nice to know somebody was listening.
Posted By: MikeK Re: Boy Oh Boy - A Bluesman's Paradise! - 12/11/21 02:13 PM
+1 - I'm delighted as well!
Thanks for the comments Nigel et al!

Any more specific requests on the blues front? It was great when people gave us some very specific things like the rumba blues & the jump blues. Similar "specialty" type blues style that you might have in mind would be very welcome. Or really, any other ideas.

Cheers,
Tobin
Posted By: NigelSpiers Re: Boy Oh Boy - A Bluesman's Paradise! - 10/09/22 07:43 AM
Hi Tobin,

I may have got a bit carried away.

Yes there were a few Bluesy, Jump, Boogie & R&B Real Tracks released with BIAB 2022 in particular the Organ of Charles Treadway, the Horn Sections of Chris West and maybe some of the slower Harmonica Real Tracks by Pat Bergeson.

But on closer inspection that was it!!!

In particular we are still missing some really quality Bluesy Electric Guitar Soloists, Sax Soloists and Harmonica Soloists in the 110 - 140BPM range both Swing Style and Straight Style.

We are also missing subtle Blues Rhythm Guitar Real Tracks in the same BPM range both Swing and Straight Times.

Best Regards
Nigel
© PG Music Forums