PG Music Home
I like the 1570 RT.

1570 Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Soul60sHighBackBeat Ev 110

This rhythm is often heard in a lot of music. But I only found 1570 in BIAB.

Can you do more? Like a rhythm-like piano or other instrument?
Another vote of support.

+1
Originally Posted By: AudioTrack
Another vote of support.

+1

thanks
I have always loved the Roland RD 1000, Been superseded by the RD2000 now
I regularly play one of the FP series which strictly is designed for home use, has the same Supernatural sound engine and to me at least a pretty accurate grand piano touch.
I used to own one of the Yamaha Clavinovas (Don't remember the model) and I did like it but tone the Roland feel and sound better (YMMV)
Many people say the Kawai MP11 has the best keyboard action on any stage piano - They pretty much replicated what goes on in their concert grand! I have never played one so can't comment. Sound demos are pretty awesome though
I know some people I trust really like the Studiologic Numa (There's a new one out now called the Numa X Piano GT)
+1 good one!
thanks
The 1160 in the real track is the piano rhythm. Similar to 1160 is the 1158 guitar rhythm. I also liked the 1570 guitar rhythm, but I didn't find the same piano real track as the 1570 rhythm.
yes
Hi swingbabymix,

Can you post youtube link or just the name of a song/artist that has the type of piano style you're after?
Originally Posted by Tobin - PG Music Inc.
Hi swingbabymix,

Can you post youtube link or just the name of a song/artist that has the type of piano style you're after?

You can listen to RT: 1570

Just make another piano according to this rhythm.
© PG Music Forums