PG Music Home
Hello dear Peoples,

Back in the days I made software called Tempo Music source coded and listed on some MIDI discs 19789. It could by then copy the code and the samples and the song in one thing from the disc to the computer and back to tape and disc with all edits as the program, so forth, and I made all music by that time with computer software and nowerdays is completed as PGMusic Band In A Box. I have a license of the program, and the Tempo Music source said it was free to copy any music made with it if you wanted. I made all music for The Trammps my then project that already had too many releases for free copy - all music for Barry White - Biky's Dance The Night Away (Part 16) together with friends like Barry White and Rae Nelson on bass guitar sample - The Motions that copied and erased the tape i copied from the computer - all made by Four Seasons creator now out of a new box under my name EatMe, Four Seasons was also a band name of that time that was made with my software and samples.
All the copyright [*****] robot tells these artists and me I can't upload it because idk they can't find me to permit them well it's free to copy - how am I going to get this uploaded again for download I don't have the tapes anymore.

Also I will soon compile a three page document to learn users to use Band-in-a-Box to create as beautiful music as me because it is in fact not really difficult.

I tried to enable the contacts to these artists that had my tapes but are unknowing how to set them for download simply because the copyright robot can not find me but they had all the permission to share it and so did I with these cooperators at that time.

www.soundcloud.com/eatme
www.eatme.pro/music contains my now discography of 354 tracks - don't delete my manual of /graphics/infinite-for-web yet
THANK YOU PGMUSIC
it took that time 15 months of 24 7 coding from 2 people to make the first version of the Tempo Music Source pretty stable
We also said that every song created with it had to be named Elvis Presley on the first test release and that we don't make software like that buut that was our completely intended joke
You lost me at "Hello dear Peoples". Could be that the intended message is lost in translation... crazy
I think the translation went haywire.

...Deb
© PG Music Forums