PG Music Home
Hello Guys!

I am very happy that I found a forum where I could find some guys who can help me maybe.
First of all, I am an absolute newbie in this topic.

I bought an Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 and a EV RE320 Microfone to use them on my computer.
How I can make that I can hear every sound from the computer through the mixer, so that I can connect headphones on the mixer and hear everything from the computer?

I also have computer boxes that I want to connect to the mixer. What I want is for exampel that I select a song on the computer and hear them either on the headphones which are connected to the mixer or on the boxes loudly which are also connected on the mixer in channel 11/12 for exampel.

Is there somebody who can help me with that? You would help me alot <3

Thanks for reading! =)
Connect the stereo line out from your computer's audio device/sound card to either a stereo input or L/R inputs on the mixer.
Behringer UFX- series mixers are also audio interfaces. download and install the drivers and software from the Behringer website with the authorization numbers that came with your purchase. Then, depending on your computer type, connect the mixer and computer by either a USB cable or Firewire. Your mixer has two usb recording modes; via computer connection or direct to a USB stick.

Charlie
Do let us know how you like it (the mixer).
© PG Music Forums