PG Music Home
This is something I'm using now. It's available on order from Staples in a few configurations and colors. I can sit or stand as needed to avoid working for long stretches in one position.

Not sure why these are sideways, sorry.

EDIT: See next post. Thanks, Mario.
If you right click and select view image it will display properly.
I use a standing desk at work and love it. My wife actually has a treadmill desk.
I want to get a paddle boat desk. Do they make one of those yet?
I had a varidesk at work and I could not get it to stop jiggling when I typed. Tried all means of vibration control; mainly mass loading, up to the load limit of the desk and still wobble-City. Gave me headaches. Gave it away. Looking for something that doesn’t allow the monitor to vibrate so much that it causes headaches. Might check this brand out!
During the pandemic, when my recording studio was closed, I made a small studio in my home. There was all the furniture left at the studio, so in my home studio I had an old table from the garage as a stand for the equipment.
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
This is something I'm using now. It's available on order from Staples in a few configurations and colors.

Where's the slide rule? wink
A 4-and-a-half-year-old post resurrected from the dead. Still using that desk, Matt?
Steve, yes.
My wife has a similar desk from that company and loves hers. Not practical for me at all.
Originally Posted By: WsqWLsqt
During the pandemic, when my recording studio was closed, I made a small studio in my home. There was all the furniture left at the studio, so in my home studio I had an old table from the garage as a stand for the equipment.

At first I didn't want to buy new furniture because I thought that very soon the quarantine would be over and I could go back to my studio, but I was wrong. A few months later I decided to order a small desk with drawers . I wish I had ordered one sooner,I can control the height of the table, it's very convenient. So, maybe you would like it too.
© PG Music Forums