PG Music Home
Hey PG Music,

I noticed you offer for sale several devices like the VoiceLive 3, VoiceLive Touch and UM-One MK2. Have you considered adding the DigiTech Trio, Trio + and the DigiTech footswitch?

Both pedals were nominated for NAMM best in show when they were released and feature styles created by PG Music. Last but not least, both PG Music and DigiTech are Canadian!
Not directly related, but I now use my Voicelive 3 Extreme with my BIAB 2018 backing tracks downloaded onto it. I love it! It deals with guitar and vocal effects and is so sophisticated.

I can't believe I let the Voicelive 3 sit there for over a year before sorting out how to use it. I previously used the Voicelive 2 and Nova.

It's great having such a professional product that my mic and guitar go in one end and the other end goes straight into the PA. I even have all my effect changes programmed in on the backing tracks so no jumping around. Eventually, I'll put up a video with instructions for those interested.
lambada yea would love to see the video, I have been bouncing around the thought of getting one of the voicelive fx.

Do you have a link to any of your stuff using the voicelive ?.
© PG Music Forums