PG Music Home
Just downloaded it. Not sure if I need another compressor, but the price is right!

Cyber Monday deals on the front page, they still have the buy 2 get one free deal going on, link to the free plugin the middle of the page.

This is a very good plugin.

It works extremely well on the main vocal track* (no matter what other plugin you have there) to smooth out the transients and give it a well-rounded, organic and less brittle sound.

Highly recommend it.

* Although I can run as many as 7 instances of the main vocal, the one I refer to here is the "main" main, the one that is pushed up the highest. The others ones have different effects on them and I mix them at various levels until I find the exact warmth I am looking for.
You guys make my hair hurt! If I had to choose amongst the arsenal that y'all have I'd never finish a project.

A tip of the pint glass to y'all for having one helluva better memory for what works and doesn't for a particular project than this old fart has.

Cheers,

Bud
I don't have an arsenal here, Bud, not by my definition of an arsenal anyway wink

I tend to pick stuff up that look interesting during the $29 sales , that's how I got most of the CLA series which I know you also have.

This time I got CLA Bass and PRS Guitars, first time they have ever offered that one at the $29 price AFAIK. Not as good as S-Gear for the guitar sounds I want, but I'll use it on some stuff.
© PG Music Forums