PG Music Home
Posted By: muzikluver iZotope Black Friday Bundle - ends 12/6 - 12/03/19 08:43 PM
Only $49 for seven tools that would normally cost over $700. Sale ends 12/6.

https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/bf-bundl...6DBUN2DRT1Z7iiI
Posted By: DrDan Re: iZotope Black Friday Bundle - ends 12/6 - 12/04/19 10:34 AM
Looks at first glance like a no brainer. But I picked this same bundle up almost a year ago. Less than impressed. I don't really get the whole "elements" thing. Can't seem to get any real sound enhancements from pushing one or two buttons and letting the AI do its thing. But maybe that is just me.
Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
I don't really get the whole "elements" thing.

I don't either, so I haven't purchased it myself. In fact, I wouldn't know how to use most if not all of these tools. The reason I posted this is that I had seen a post for a similar offer sometime last summer or spring that was of interest to BiaB users, so I thought I would do the same thing now that iZotope is doing this again.
I just bought RX7 standard because I already bought Trash 2.
Posted By: lambada Re: iZotope Black Friday Bundle - ends 12/6 - 12/07/19 06:23 AM
Yes, I dumped all the elements stuff. I feel it's just a way to get a taster of the iZotope gravy train. After months of ignoring the most confusing upgrade programme around (Gives you loads of offers to re-buy what you already have by pushing product for everything you have ever purchased rather than your latest upgrades! It's also very galling to see stuff you purchased given away for free.), I jumped on the Tonal Balance upgrade at $199. Ozone 9 etc. I still got stuff I already had, but good value I believe...

That's probably the most confusing paragraph I've ever written! grin And by the way, I actually thank iZotope everyday for what they have done for me (The amateur)! cool grin

Now it's up there at $129! frown
Yeah, I see that. I did the Ozone9 Advanced upgrade for $149 a while back, which included the new Tonal Balance.

But for $129 I can now get the Tonal Balance bundle which includes Ozone9 Advanced, Tonal Balance, Neutron3 advanced, and Nectar3.

I have all of those except for Neutron3, I'm still at Neutron2. I could upgrade to Neutron3 for $149!

Makes no sense whatsoever.
So, you can buy Ozone 9 Advanced for $399.

OR... you can get Ozone 9 Advanced AND Neutron 3 Advanced AND Nectar 3 for... $399.

Talk about making no sense... smile
© PG Music Forums